Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 4 - 1 Spurs - Post Match

Guest Col city fan

Surely the best win of the season.

After a shaky start (why do we keep doing that?), we were in near total control.

Maddison gave the sort of performance that will only make the desire of the really big clubs even greater. He absolutely ran the midfield today.

Great goals, second half defensive display was solid, Kristiansen was brilliant again, Mendy and Kel taking their opportunity now.

Brilliant 

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Such a massive victory!

we spanked the spuds at home

kane & son didn’t have a sniff in goal

their only goal was a gift from us

Spuds are no longer a bogey team

team played like heroes everyone of them 

we take this spirit into all our next games. 
#FOXESNEVERQUIT

#FEARLESS

Not bad, don't rhyme though...😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Cracking performance. Ref was a load of rubbish, sure there would have been a red card in him if there was another 10 minutes. So this is what happens when we make the signings we need! 

Bring on the United next week!

I don’t get it, we were class, the football was brilliant why comment on an official that had no impact on the game. We had more bookings but the areas we made those fouls we were always gonna get yellows. 

Near enough the perfect game and lots to cheer about and be enthusiastic about after a rough couple of months!

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Holy guacamole. Didn't see the game either at the ground or on stream :cry: back home and was fully expecting us to have lost and just caught the score, my word, What is going on here, have we actually turned a corner?

CANNOT WAIT FOR MOTD TONIGHT

We have to be on first, surely!

• Thanks 1

Just proves what we can do when we actually set out to win the game and not just hide in the corner. Is it the new signings or just finally a change of mindset and mentality?

Defence looks solid. Mendy was brilliant. Ward isn't great. Need to make sure we don't slip back to our old ways.

6 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Holy guacamole. Didn't see the game either at the ground or on stream :cry: back home and was fully expecting us to have lost and just caught the score, my word, What is going on here, have we actually turned a corner?

CANNOT WAIT FOR MOTD TONIGHT

I rarely watch it nowadays but will tonight. Great game. 

• Thanks 1

Amazing win and a great performance from what I've heard. The new signings seem to be making a difference and Rodgers must be happier now. Things are looking better and the table looks a little healthier for us. Long way to go but we should be aiming for a top 10 finish now