Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 4 - 1 Spurs - Post Match

The commentators said Hojbjerg was buying time for a substitution, after Bentancur was injured, but I thought he was also trying to get KDH sent off by rolling round and screaming after hardly any contact, after a 50/50 tackle when KDH was on a yellow.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

The best thing about today is,me and the wife have been invited over our neighbours for dinner tonight.

Husband,wife 3 grown up kids and another couple .6 of them support Spurs 😂😂😂

2nd best result of the day, give them hell mate!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Oh Harry, why the long face

"Well, you thee ith's like thith. We didn't play to our thrength'th. We were thlow in attack and Lethter were fathter to clothe down our spathes. Umm... I gueth I didn't have my goal thcoring booth's on today".

Followed by many vocally mangled, rubbish comments.

Knob.

Except when he scores for England. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

Not certain Tielemans strolls back in to the team next time out if Mendy and KDH were as good as it sounds. 

The age of the side seems to have all of a sudden been sorted as well. Average ag was getting to over 30 with Evans, Vardy, Schmeichel, Albrighton. Now around 26 which is perfect.

30, 25

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, that was fun, wasn't it!

Attacking, aggressive, progressive - Exciting.

We finally have defenders who love to defend, no nonsense defending, no nonsense tippy tappy shite!

Kristiansen - Love his celebrations in defence, he celebrates as if we've scored a goal.

Brilliant. Long may it continue - I temper it by saying we've been here before, we need to see this for a sustained amount of time!

Finally we approached a home game with some intent. Great to watch.

• Like 1

Papy Mendy, like a new signing himself. He was absolutely phenomenal.

VK looks like he's really settled in already. Both Faes and Barnes look 100% better with him in the team.

Big Harry is blooming massive. Looked calm and sent some decent ish diagonals. 

Tete gives us something special, just hope he can settle, and once he does, he stays for a season or 2. 

Kel, I've been saying for years now, is a really decent player when the system suits him. With 2 actual wide forwards either side of him and Madders floating in and around behind him, he looks immense.

Ricky P back to give us options down the right hand side. 

A good day to be a Leicester fan

• Like 3

That through ball Tete played to Kels (who wasn’t expecting) before he was subbed off was great. If Kels anticipates that he has a 1 on 1 with the keeper. Probably wasn’t used to out wingers playing that kind of pass.

Edited by Phenom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Who was the ref? Was shocking 

Me.

I really liked myself this afternoon. 

I had lots of cards in my pocket. Some Aces, Some Queens.

Couldn't be bothered with them when I could use an indiscriminate yellow for no apparent reason.

Felt GOOOOOD, man.

Y'know, powerful. Gave me a hard on, knowing what I could do. 

I love this reffing thing.

(I'm not a cuckold BTW).

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 4

Great game today, absolutely thrashed Tottenham and their friends from the PGMOL. Mendy clearly didn't want to score a goal that was ordinary, so decided to wait 6 years until a proper shooting opportunity presented itself lol

Loved all the new signings, especially Kristiansen who has not only looked great himself but helped release the handbrake holding Barnes back and now Harvey is flying again. Nacho superb, just doing his usual thing of scoring and creating an obscene amount of goals when compared to the time he spends on the pitch.

That VAR decision though, I thought we drew lines from the "T shirt line" of the defenders arms, but as soon as that might mean Tottenham getting absolutely pantsed, that rule disappears, and Mike Dean can take 5 minutes resetting the frame he draws the line on until its as late as possible in a desperate attempt to try to stop a mighty big 6 team looking like they've had their overpriledged, over hyped, over indulged, money grubbing arses handed to them.

Edited by orangecity23
  • Like 4

Just now, Parafox said:

Me.

I really liked myself this afternoon. 

I had lots of cards in my pocket. Some Aces, Some Queens.

Couldn't be bothered with them when I could use an indiscriminate yellow for no apparent reason.

Felt GOOOOOD, man.

You don’t know what you’re doing!!

• Like 1

Great game, just like the old days!

VAR is totally ruining football.

Ref was shit.

Mendy goal of the year so far and was MOTM for me.

Big Harry S is HUGE!

Tete was shit!

Great to hammer the Spurs twats!!!

Have a great weekend...COYB!!!!