Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

7 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Can’t wait till he leaves. Honestly one of the most annoying players we have. Can’t control a ball and is clumsy as shit. 

alot like Kel then the first couple of seasons he was with us then, or have people forgot the shit they gave him.............

of course they have

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

no way they are paying £15mil for him, not with the lack of cash they have, got less than us

They have brought in about £40m this transfer window so far and apparently Man Utd are looking at Onana who Everton would get a decent wedge for

But yeah I expect they will come in with some crappy derisory loan offer for him

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They have brought in about £40m this transfer window so far and apparently Man Utd are looking at Onana who Everton would get a decent wedge for

But yeah I expect they will come in with some crappy derisory loan offer for him

yeah got roughtly around £39mil for Kean, Simms and Nkounkou,

then they have the loan fee for Danjuma, which is rumoured to be around 3mil

they are about to sign Yousseff Chermiti(hes a forward) for £12mil from Sporting, 

So I cant imagine theyll bid much if they are interested; and it would probably be a stupidly crap loan off of like £500k 

if we are looking to see, it should be for at least £17mil imo, but the club would want what they paid, so 20mil

Edited by FrankieADZ

So here is the issue. 

Iheanacho and Vardy, are, or have been double digit Premier League strikers.

It was never going to be easy, surpassing them. We have had really good forward options. 

Daka is a bit hot and cold, however I’m not sure we’ve ever seen a consistent run of games from him to say if he’s capable of scoring 10+ a season in the Premier League. 

Whichever way you look at it. He’s still a good Championship forward. However we just don’t need three on those wages. 

We don't need Daka and Vardy in the squad. 

We would benefit much more from having a different type of striker as a 3rd option. 

We know exactly what we will get from Vardy these days, which I am afraid to say, isn't much. 

Daka is still an unknown though, so will he be any better? 

I actually think he could end up offering us more than Vardy does, but he needs a run of games and looks like Enzo has already put Vardy ahead of him. 

I suspect he might be sold or loaned in the next week or so, with us bringing in a different type of striker. 

I just hope whoever we do bring in, is coming to start as our No.9, as Vardy should only be considered from the bench these days. 

Loan him to Everton regardless of how much they offer; will help hasten their long-deserved relegation. 

4 goals against Spartak Moscow and that’s pretty much it. 

He plays as if he woke up one day and his left leg was on his right side and vice versa. I’ve never seen someone sober fall over their own feet so often. 

• Haha 1

Really comes down to if Maresca can see him working out for him now or in the future. As it stands 2 of our 3 strikers are out of contract next year and Daka isn't one of them. So if we sell we have to replace. The obvious answer is Piroe but I get the feeling he wants to hold out for a free transfer next season, and why wouldn't he?

If Pat isn't going to get used then we could (loan) swap him with Dele Alli and naturally with former teammate Winks at the club and Alli in a box to box role we could get him back to his best, and piss the championship. Because that's just how football, and life works innit!

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

We all expecting him to come good but 3 managers haven’t made him first choice, if he does go I just hope he stays underwhelming.

What kind of comment is that? It just comes across as bitter. Personally I hope he smashes it elsewhere as he seems like a good kid who just hasn’t been given the chance here.

• Like 2

If he’s going to just be sat on the bench without getting a look in, we might as well sell him. Will be a huge loss financially though as that’s what happens when we let your asset depreciate. I’m not sure why another club would put more than £10mill or even that much when he is clearly not wanted by us. 

Also don’t see the point in us signing a new striker at all as they will suffer the same fate as every striker that isn’t Vardy does.