Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Would he have gotten a work permit? Maybe we've got other plans for those few slots for otherwise ineligible players? 

They are allowing two players a season to forgo the work permit point requirements. Only thought is that we think/or are in talks with players who fit that criteria who can immediately deliver. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Uncle Lucky on Facebook by any chance? Same geezer has said he's signed for Brighton, Man Utd and Lazio already this summer. 

Nah it has come out of Italy haha

Roma looking at both Nacho and Daka

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/Roma/26-06-2023/roma-su-iheanacho-e-daka-del-leicester-la-situazione.shtml

2 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Movement on this next week.

don’t shoot the messenger only the 2nd bit of info I’ve ever received but it’s from someone who 100% would know what’s going on.

'Movement'...  That's more cryptic than cryptic! 

don’t shoot the messenger only the 2nd bit of info I’ve ever received but it’s from someone who 100% would know what’s going on.

Could you ask them if it’s a consistency issue as to why Daka is being moved on?

• Haha 1

Good, Adios Patson. Only downside is all of that Zambia gear I panic bought after he bagged 4 in Moscow lol 

3 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

I love these FT posts. Magic

48 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I just get the feeling that we’ve never given him enough of a chance. 

People forget how things were at first for Kel and vardy. One thing a maresca system will need is a poacher to finish things off.  I wouldn’t feel too confident relying on vardy given the amount of games… Daka could thrive… he’ll be playing defenders like moscows every week … who knows what he could do. 

There’s a fair few players who need writing off but dakas not one of them for me 

I’m with you. There’s something there with Daka and I believe he would come good with time and a season in The Championship.

2 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

Daka scored 51 goals in 59 league games the 2 seasons before he signed for us. He would tear the championship to pieces. No way would will we be able to sign a  striker better than him/Vardy/Nacho.

it’s annoying that it’s likely we sell top talents like Daka but end up with shite like Soumare and Vestergaard staying

Fully agree, however, I do have a feeling if Soumare stays that Maresca will turn him into an absolute beast. The talents they’re feel like he just needs a motivator and a manager he knows he won’t get away with being lazy for.