Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

13 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Pretty sure that’s the entrance to the Leicester Cosy Club?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Who needs plane tracker when you have pub floor tracker?

Every Wetherspoon has a unique carpet, there’s over 850 different designs tailored to the building or local area. I knew this knowledge would eventually be useful 🙏🏻

Just now, brookfox said:

Every Wetherspoon has a unique carpet, there’s over 850 different designs tailored to the building or local area. I knew this knowledge would eventually be useful 🙏🏻

I've been in a number of Whetherspoons and can confirm that after a few months of spilled lager and cheap fried food being thrown around all the carpets look the same lol

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Daka to Everton would be very a disappointing move by the club.

Why?

If he did well in the PL for them it would increase his value.

Spending a year on a Championship bench would be terrible for us (and him).

It’s obvious the manager doesn’t fancy him so we need to do something, he can’t stay. We paid over £20m for him!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Daka to Everton would be very a disappointing move by the club.

He’s not got the all round technique he needs for Maresca-Ball but will probably suit the set up Everton will play against many clubs under Dyche. They’ll sit deep, encourage the other team to deploy a high line and play long balls over the top for him to chase. 

36 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Who Garth?

Agreed - he’s been stealing a living for far too long! 

Ughhh! Remember the days when you were somewhere that didn't have sky and all you had was final score. Apps wasn't really a big thing but you wanted to know the results. 

8 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

He’s not got the all round technique he needs for Maresca-Ball but will probably suit the set up Everton will play against many clubs under Dyche. They’ll sit deep, encourage the other team to deploy a high line and play long balls over the top for him to chase. 

I think this is a fair analysis and it may suit Daka. If this happens and he bags a few playing a long ball style we'll get the usual people making out we made a huge error in judgement letting him go, etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I think this is a fair analysis and it may suit Daka. If this happens and he bags a few playing a long ball style we'll get the usual people making out we made a huge error in judgement letting him go, etc. 

...I  am not sure balls over the top into the channels is going to work for him!!!

The team will have to read his runs with the ball on the floor so he has one touch to move the ball in the direction of the goal. He is not someone who chases balls and close down defenders. He suited the old way we used to play Vardy.