Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Zambian Facebook has said he's signed a 4 year deal with Roma. 

Crazy he's signed for them, Everton, Lazio, Brighton and Man Utd this summer!

Bet he still won’t hit double figures 

On 15/08/2023 at 05:38, Sly said:

I’m surprised no one from Holland

, Germany etc had come in for him.

Transfer fee and wages. No question there would be takers otherwise but outside of the prem the most money he's going to get is here unless a Saudi club suddenly becomes interested.  

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully be able to get a decent transfer fee for him out of Monaco, as long as we don’t do like we did with Soumare last summer

We seem to want pretty much exactly what we paid for players, maybe adjusting it ever so slightly if we've already amortised a chunk of the transfer fee. So I suspect given he's been here two seasons, we still want at least £18-20m.

2 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Posted by FosseHub on Twitter 

🚨:

AS Monaco are now focusing their attentions on a deal with Leicester City for Zambian attacker Patson Daka

[@lequipe]🎖

this i could see happening tbf, since Ben Yeddar might well be going down for a while

I've came to the conclusion that we are never gonna be able to get rid of Soumare, Daka & Vestergaard until their contracts expire. 

Monaco's offer is probably a loan paying half his wages with an option to buy for 20 quid over 5 years installments 

9 minutes ago, Trelleh said:

Can we all agree that he has surpassed Akinbiyi as the biggest flop of all time now?

No, Daka will score a hatful elsewhere, like Krameric just hasn't worked but will likely go on and do well. Record European goal scorer for the club.

• Like 3