Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

buying Adams from Southampton, dunno how they are getting the money

Where have you seen that?

Edit: Ignore me, just seen your other post in the Other Transfers thread.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Death by Football said:

I reckon Daka will end up scoring a ton of goals at his next club. So for that reason I hope he’s not going to Everton. 

No he will not…. Unless he ends up somewhere like the national league southern premier division 

17 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

O’rourke isn’t the worst source to be fair. If we get anything over £15 mill I’d be happy. Hopefully it’s Daka who goes and not kelechi! 

Not a bad source apart from the fact he says we have 7 points from 3 games 😂

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-leicester-city-ready-to-accept-23m-patson-daka-offer/

Can't believe we'll get anything near £23m for him - even from the likes of Monaco.

well Monaco are in the market for a striker, and Daka is young and has a decent record scoring wise, could easily see them putting in a £20mil bid with add ons

• Haha 1

genuinely think he will have a great career somewhere but he’s simply not a fit for what we need or want right now.  

His hold up play is nowhere near good enough for enzo’s system and if he can move that’s best for everyone 

• Like 1