Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

56 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think this will get done if Bournemouth interest is as serious as reported, we want £20m+ so they dampen offer to a loan with an option, no doubt we end up compromising at something like £18m + some add ons that take overall deal above £20m and everyone walks  away happy 

Good chance he falls over but if he is not part of our plans get him gone and bring in someone else

10 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

Good news I think. 

It shows we won’t accept anything and therefore financially we are not desperate for money.

Also, a strike force of Vardy, Ihenancho and Daka has gotta be one of the best ever in the championship if we keep them all 

Daka isn’t very good though. 

1 hour ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

DAKA was crap in all leagues I’ve seen him. Terrible waste of money 💰 

Strange and potentially somewhat inaccurate post from what I recall seeing in Austria before he joined us.  May be I imagined it..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Strange and potentially somewhat inaccurate post from what I recall seeing in Austria before he joined us.  May be I imagined it..

Certainly not inaccurate. Most on here would not have seen DAKA play in Austria just like myself. I prefer to judge players by watching them usually in the country they are playing in currently which in our case is England. He has been very poor for us, terribly light weight nobody can deny he’s been a awful signing and contributed very little.

47 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Certainly not inaccurate. Most on here would not have seen DAKA play in Austria just like myself. I prefer to judge players by watching them usually in the country they are playing in currently which in our case is England. He has been very poor for us, terribly light weight nobody can deny he’s been an awful signing and contributed very little.

So when you claim he is crap in all the leagueS (yes leagues plural) that you’ve seen him in, what you really mean is, you have seen him in one league (singular), which is the premier league. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

So when you claim he is crap in all the leagueS (yes leagues plural) that you’ve seen him in, what you really mean is, you have seen him in one league (singular), which is the premier league. 

Nope I’ve watched him in the Europa league too for Leicester ! 

1 hour ago, trugerkem said:

To be fair the Austrian league is (apart from 1 or 2 teams) is the equivalent of the National League here 

Got it. Another expert on the Austrian Farmers league.  When I lived in England I was heavily involved with a team in the National League and I actually secured a Shirt Sponsorship deal (for one season) through my ex-wife (who worked for Austrian Airlines). When I moved to Austria full time I had a season Ticket for my local Team who were in the Austrian second Division at the time. For what’s is worth your statement above is in my opinion, total Bull Sh@t. 

Edited by mozartfox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Nope I’ve watched him in the Europa league too for Leicester ! 

Well that’s clearly not what you were trying to insinuate when you said ‘leagues’ until pulled up on it.

And you mean the Europa league in which he actually excelled for us lol. Even those critical of him usually acknowledge he was good in that competition but don’t think he is good in English football.

Basically you’re just digging yourself a hole lol

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Well that’s clearly not what you were trying to insinuate when you said ‘leagues’ until pulled up on it.

And you mean the Europa league in which he actually excelled for us lol. Even those critical of him usually acknowledge he was good in that competition but don’t think he is good in English football.

Basically you’re just digging yourself a hole lol

No holes here. I stand by what I say he’s been crap for us. Please do not put words into my mouth. Time to face facts…and stop hiding in fantasy land.