Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

On 27/08/2023 at 17:45, Muzzy_no7 said:

Because our current operatives in the 8/10 positions are a technically average, one footed but hard working KDH, a decent but ponderous and slow Praet and a Plonker in Ndidi.

The closest we have to Tens are the new Turkish kid who will be better at RW and Casadei who is a proper 8.

A genuine, creative 10 is much needed. 

No..in this system,there is No 8s or 10s…

Even the fans are not worthy of their Enzo  punditry positions..RW might be LW,or visa versa,

FBs /CBs your the clever one you work it out..Names & numbers on a piece of paper..

Though feeling confident on GK position..:P

We will put letters on their backs very soon..

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Even the fans are not worthy of their Enzo  punditry positions..RW might be LW,or visa versa,

FBs /CBs your the clever one you work it out..Names & numbers on a piece of paper..

Are you alright? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

We will put letters on their backs very soon..

Guys, is there a protocol we need to follow when someone has a Stroke and/or mental break?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think he's an excellent finisher. But if he's going into a system that needs more than finishing ability, I'm not sure he's a good fit. He could be a very astute signing, but only in a very particular (and increasingly rare) role.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Same as before, are you OK? 

Same as before..we have the Enzo system that sees midfield interchange..

So today I am down,3 months Hospital, no point where one sees even a target date for release & only problems..

Never ending circle one time this ,next time something else knocks on the door...

But I still love the banter,debates on the

Roll on,roll off of players,Enzo's system & tenure...Obviously then the games I can see live ( streaming)..

melt downs/ melt ups...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

So today I am down,3 months Hospital, no point where one sees even a target date for release & only problems..

Never ending circle one time this ,next time something else knocks on the door...

Roll on,roll off of players,Enzo's system & tenure...Obviously then the games I can see live ( streaming)..

melt downs/ melt ups...

Get well soon @fuchsntf 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

melt downs/ melt ups...

Take Care 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

melt downs/ melt ups...

Get well soon, and keep posting!! 

48 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

melt downs/ melt ups...

Take care and hope you are feeling better soon 

50 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

melt downs/ melt ups...

Whenever I read your posts I picture Yoda in a leicester shirt.

Hope your health improves dude.

8 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

Whenever I read your posts I picture Yoda in a leicester shirt.

Hope your health improves dude.

Yoda is my half brother..

he's  ( well 3 times) half my size..he still gets away with defending the force with that stick

For me though ....it's difficult to defend and  use the force,with a wheelchair..Though honestly I haven't got to the end of the instruction manual...chapter 6 is interesting levitation, with dazzling wing-play.

A bit like Enzo,pushing his system and then not giving the players the instruction manual rolled up in their socks..:frantics:

• Haha 1

melt downs/ melt ups...

Get well soon buddy ❤️

melt downs/ melt ups...

best wishes

20 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Take care and hope you are feeling better soon 

That challenge is like comparing that Vestergaard,will become our best CB,we ever had in modern times..

Or Time we moved him to the No9 spot..& send the oppo in Disarray.:frantics:

• Like 1

melt downs/ melt ups...

Despite your hospitalization, many on this forum think that you could do better than Daka or Ndidi.   Rumour has it that the Chelsea forum is about to put in a 60 million bid for your services.

• Haha 1