Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Same as before..we have the Enzo system that sees midfield interchange..

So today I am down,3 months Hospital, no point where one sees even a target date for release & only problems..

Never ending circle one time this ,next time something else knocks on the door...

But I still love the banter,debates on the

Roll on,roll off of players,Enzo's system & tenure...Obviously then the games I can see live ( streaming)..

melt downs/ melt ups...

I look forward to you getting some good news. Take care.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, majaco said:

Despite your hospitalization, many on this forum think that you could do better than Daka or Ndidi.   Rumour has it that the Chelsea forum is about to put in a 60 million bid for your services.

There's only one 'service' I can offer Chelsea...

And so it won't get in the plural..

Besides that 60ml will only pay for the titanium inside me...I've already put the screws on Ebay

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Same as before..we have the Enzo system that sees midfield interchange..

So today I am down,3 months Hospital, no point where one sees even a target date for release & only problems..

Never ending circle one time this ,next time something else knocks on the door...

But I still love the banter,debates on the

Roll on,roll off of players,Enzo's system & tenure...Obviously then the games I can see live ( streaming)..

melt downs/ melt ups...

One day at a time, you got this!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

There's only one 'service' I can offer Chelsea...

And so it won't get in the plural..

Besides that 60ml will only pay for the titanium inside me...I've already put the screws on Ebay

All the best chap.  keep your spirits up!

One thing you could try is before you go to bed  write as many abusive and weird posts as possible and  then when you wake up BOOM. you'll have so many replies and notifications to respond to that it will keep you busy all day!

I'm fairly certain that's what one or two do in here already...

19 minutes ago, MPH said:

All the best chap.  keep your spirits up!

One thing you could try is before you go to bed  write as many abusive and weird posts as possible and  then when you wake up BOOM. you'll have so many replies and notifications to respond to that it will keep you busy all day!

I'm fairly certain that's what one or two do in here already...

Always weird..

Never abusive...

but today,some can't take the Anglo-Saxon ( or Norman) banter ,they don't realise it's not personal..

I have had an ex- German colleague that 30yrs ago I called him a "dipstick"

Even now he would be insulted if I didn't use the term. We had some good times in/ outside the Work place..

Sometimes on FT forum you can feel the right vibes with someone though often on FT one has never met them..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Reliable source 

IMG_0944.jpeg

Burnley?! Might pass him on the way up! 

Wanted to keep him but it was clear weeks ago that he doesn't fit into an Enzo side. 

Just hope we have someone else coming in last minute, as Nacho and Vardy for 46 games plus cups, is crazy! 

5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Much as it pains me I think he has to go for his own sake. He must have made a baldy joke to Enzo or something, because he’s gone from outperforming his xG in the premier league to not even figuring as the water boy for big M. 

He think all Italians are ****s and refuses to work with them. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Fvck me I'll be even more annoying if Patson Daka bags 20 G+A playing in a Guardiola clone system at Burnley. 

I don't think Burnley are quite as Guardiola clone as we are but I do agree. Be ****ing annoying to see him do really well. Especially if we sell him or loan with an option for a small amount.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Verumex said:

How can he not be good enough for us in our system and yet good enough for Burnley in the Premier League? 

…because Burnley will play on the counter in PL more than we will in Championship.

Plus, he doesn’t want to play in the Championship.

Just now, Drink Water said:

@ARM1968 I think Enzo is just very specific with no legroom when it comes to the type of player he wants and if you're even an inch far from his playstyle expectation, you will be dropped. You can see this as either a positive, negative or both.

Yeah but is Daka that far away from Vardy’s style?  I agree with you to be honest. Just think it’s odd booting him so far into the long grass. 

I'd much rather Daka stayed, but I guess it's a wages thing as much as anything else. We have 3 strikers on massive, top-end Premier League salaries. Something has to give, unfortunately.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Yeah but is Daka that far away from Vardy’s style?  I agree with you to be honest. Just think it’s odd booting him so far into the long grass. 

I think Vardy definitely has the drive, passion, and determination to prove himself infront of Enzo. Whereas I feel Daka doesn't, but if he did, it would not be near the level of Vardys.

• Like 1