Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Swapping Jim Melrose for Jonny English was the worse transfer decision ever made in the history of football(although we have tried to better it in the last few years)Melrose was brilliant , English was horrific

Tommy English

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Did you think Tom English was world class? I remember him scoring a hat trick against us in 1981 in a 4-1 defeat - even then I knew it was us being shite that day 

Tommy English for Jim Melrose. OH Dear!

Edited by smudger63

5 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Yes I remember there being constant trouble in the small terrace behind the goal which was to my right. 

It was more entertaining than what we served up on the pitch 

We used to have half of their kop, with just a line of coppers in between. Our fans were always all over their ground in different areas. We always took thousands there, back in the days that you could just turn up on the day and get in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/08/2023 at 07:10, FrankieADZ said:

the club usually does, thought one of the other alternative was Archer and he went Sheff Utd

either way imo think its a bit late to get another forward in, as other clubs will want over the odds atm

7 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Italian club looking to do a deal on 'favourable terms'?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

There was a time Italy was the place to play. How times have changed. If they ever want to sign someone they say we like x but cannot buy him. Can you LCFC pay his wages while he is with us. If he gets injured you can have him back and if good we will have an option to buy. 2 million tops over 10 years and we will renege year 2. Rudkin "Err no!"

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

We used to have half of their kop, with just a line of coppers in between. Our fans were always all over their ground in different areas. We always took thousands there, back in the days that you could just turn up on the day and get in.

Yes I was in the main Sky Blue stand and it as mostly Leicester fans in there - The whole stand went up when we scored 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

One of the few Italian clubs that will pay money eventually. Hope it's a decent sized loan fee and either an obligation or an option fee that's very likely to occur.

I'd be happy if its just a regular loan. Saving the money on his wages alone possibly frees up enough to get Cannon done. 

If he then goes and gets his confidence back smashing Serie A, which I think would suit him, we've either got a valuable asset or a potential starter if we get promoted. 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'd be happy if its just a regular loan. Saving the money on his wages alone possibly frees up enough to get Cannon done. 

If he then goes and gets his confidence back smashing Serie A, which I think would suit him, we've either got a valuable asset or a potential starter if we get promoted. 

Exactly this.

Spending the year on a Championship bench (or even out of the squad!) would be awful for his value. 

2 hours ago, smudger63 said:

The Kop at Filbert Street was like that, I think for one season until permanent barriers divided the Kop into four pens. If the Kop was full the plod were the buffer zone between rival supporters.