Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'd personally rather he go to AC Milan on loan now than go to a Premier League team for, probably, a slight loss. 

We don't need the money for selling him, we've got Cannon lined up to replace him in the short term for cheap. 

Daka's competition at Milan is Noah Okafor who was worse than him at Salzburg, so I think he's got a good chance of being first choice. Milan's style will really suit him and he'll probably have Leao on one side of him and Pulisic on the other. 

I think Serie A will really suit him. I genuinely hope there's not even an option on it because there's a real chance his value increases this year, we might even get a confident Daka back happy to kick on in the Prem next year or, worst case, we sell him and reinvest. 

I think even if he flops at Milan, they're big enough that it doesn't really kill his reputation and value entirely. 

Giroud is 1st choice at Milan.

56 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they wanted him from day one only to come in on the last day knowing we need rid quickly. Tossers. 

I agree it's annoying but you could say it's clever business from their perspective. A £22m player for £2m and the option to say 'no, thanks'. They've bided their time and now we havd absolutely no bargaining power.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Giroud is 1st choice at Milan.

I know it feels like Oliver Giroud will literally never stop but you have to feel that won't last forever. He's 36 and they've tried to replace him a few times now. 

I think if they're bringing Daka in it'll be with a view to having him starting more often than not. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I know it feels like Oliver Giroud will literally never stop but you have to feel that won't last forever. He's 36 and they've tried to replace him a few times now. 

I think if they're bringing Daka in it'll be with a view to having him starting more often than not. 

If you want to find two strikers as different to each other as possible then giroud and daka are that pair ! 

If the £5m appliance fee it true we can loan him out, and spend that £5m on Cannon.

if we make it back to the Prem and he has a good season - £5’m for Daka with his confidence restored seems an easy decision.

if he goes and is doggo - well he wouldn’t be any use to us anyway.

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Nah Kramaric had technical ability.

Daka, let’s just say, without his pace..would he be a professional footballer? 

could have said the same about Vardy at the start.

Jamie Vardy wasn't Jamie Vardy at 24.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Not a dig at you pal, but I've never seen this elusive pace . Never beats his man or plays off the shoulder and bursts past the offside trap with speed.

Is he even that quick ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

If the £5m appliance fee it true we can loan him out, and spend that £5m on Cannon.

if we make it back to the Prem and he has a good season - £5’m for Daka with his confidence restored seems an easy decision.

if he goes and is doggo - well he wouldn’t be any use to us anyway.

Tweet I saw mentioned loan fee of £2m

i would think that if you’ve seen £5m then that would cover his wages aswell 

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I know it's being said tongue in cheek here but on that premise why isn't Usain Bolt playing up front for Man City.

The disrespect is unreal.

• Like 1

It seems destined not to work here but I think people are underestimating the total stink around this club in Brendan's last year or so and how much that had on individual and collective performances.

Enzo may not want him but that's a style issue, it doesn't mean he isn't talented. Hopefully he goes somewhere else, performs well and we recoup some of the fee.

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

At age injury plays a role too

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Tweet I saw mentioned loan fee of £2m

i would think that if you’ve seen £5m then that would cover his wages aswell 

£2m is the loan fee, £5m is the appearance fee we won't have to pay to RB as a part of the deal when we signed him

Good deal all round I think