Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

3 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

C'mon FFS. I can't stand the bloke but not everything is his fault. What is he supposed to do?

Get off his arse and do the job he's paid to do? He had at least 2 months to sort something after Maresca will have assessed the squad and told him who's in and who's out.

One of the reasons we're in this mess is having the books filled with unwanted players. This summer was meant to be the biggest turning point in recent history for our squad, yet all we've managed to do is sell our two most prized assets for a cut price fee, lose all the players who were out of contract anyway and get some loans sorted.

Daka, Praet, Soumare, Ndidi, Souttar, Iversen, Ward, Smithies what the **** are they gonna do for the next 6 months

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 1

Just now, LFox99 said:

Get off his arse and do the job he's paid to do? He had at least 2 months to sort something after Maresca will have assessed the squad and told him who's in and who's out.

I can tell you one thing, he isn't paid to make offers from other clubs for our players!

Pretty much been zero rumours surrounding Patson all summer until the past couple of weeks, so if nobody makes an offer or makes one that meets our valuation, what is he meant to do?

• Like 3

Just now, Lcfc-1992 said:

How can we get rid if nobody wants him?

Milan wanted him on loan today and we were seemingly okay with it, yet when Burnley and Everton came knocking wanting similar deals we turned them away because we thought we could get better? It just reeks of panic and piss poor planning

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

I've been off my arse for the last year and a half trying to sell a flat I own..... thing is it's a bit shit and the market is poor.... you see where i'm going with this? lol 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

One of the reasons we're in this mess is having the books filled with unwanted players. This summer was meant to be the biggest turning point in recent history for our squad, yet all we've managed to do is sell our two most prized assets for a cut price fee, lose all the players who were out of contract anyway and get some loans sorted.

Daka, Praet, Soumare, Ndidi, Souttar, Iversen, Ward, Smithies what the **** are they gonna do for the next 6 months

This isn’t his job by the way. There’s a reason clubs “tell player to find a new club” it’s the players agents job to tout and to get the offers coming in.

Besides the bloke can barely sign them for our club let alone sign them for other clubs too.

• Like 1

Maybe a move to Saudi on the cards. Their window doesn't shut til next Thursday. 

Not sure a Turkish club buys him. At least not one in Europe as they'll have to submit their squad list before he could complete a move I imagine. 

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Take your obsession with Rudkin somewhere else please if you can't understand the role of a DOF. He can't force players to leave or take a paycut somewhere else, similarly he can't force other clubs to sign a player they don't want.

He could have not given them so much in first place. So surely still his fault? However I get your point. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, sishades said:

I really take issue with posts like this, they are based on personal prejudice and bigotry. You, me and everyone else HAS NO IDEA what Rudkin has been doing. Who made you an expert? Do you work at a football club? I guess the answer is no!

No but several people know people who do who'd support that view...

There are a few markets still open after today. Turkish league stays open and the Saudi League is open next week.  Granted I don't think the latter are going to be sniffing around for someone who nailed a load for his old club but managed only 9 in 54 for his current club. 

We seem to be fantastic and pushing the stats of players we buy from the Bundesliga.