Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

can we please shift at least 2 of Ward, Iversen and Smithies now it looks like Daka is a done deal

Iversen needs to go for the benefit of his own career, but someone has to want him.

Ward playing last season was the death of his career.

Now everyone knows he's crap, and we are stuck with him until his contract is up, or we pay him off!

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hope he does well there and can come back after a good season ready to flourish here. I genuinely believe there's a great player there and he could be massive for us. Rodgers has blood on his hands.

I used to agree, but I am just not sure how far you can get with such a poor first touch. 

Very likeable guy though, so really want him to do well! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hope he does well there and can come back after a good season ready to flourish here. I genuinely believe there's a great player there and he could be massive for us. Rodgers has blood on his hands.

Don't think that can really happen though now can it? If he does well for them, they'll activate the option. Then I suppose it's entirely on the player to decide, and you'd assume that means bye. If he's shite, we can welcome him back with open arms though!

51 minutes ago, Scotch said:

So, see with an option to buy? The fee has been agreed but do we get to back out? 

So if Daka rips up the prem, we get promoted, Nacho leaves for free, we get to just say nah to their option and keep him? 

This a point I’ve made in previous threads, I just can’t see what’s in it for the selling club, 

player does well - price is locked in

player does shit- buying club either backs out or renegotiates the fee.

20 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

This a point I’ve made in previous threads, I just can’t see what’s in it for the selling club, 

player does well - price is locked in

player does shit- buying club either backs out or renegotiates the fee.

At the least, we don't pay him for a year...

59 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Iversen needs to go for the benefit of his own career, but someone has to want him.

Ward playing last season was the death of his career.

Now everyone knows he's crap, and we are stuck with him until his contract is up, or we pay him off!

We should have cashed in on Ward after he that decent tournament for the taffs