Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

One brain freeze from Faes and we are down 1-0. Unfortunately with Rashford staring down at the goal, I had no confidence Ward could get his hands to it unlike Kasper. Not to blame him for this one, but Ward cannot really make more than the standard saves so far …

Let's face it there isnt anyone on here than can tell me he is more than championship standard at best 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

De Gea has saved a 1-1 and kept out a header in the bottom corner.

So could be 2-1, so De Gea is the difference.

It's not that hard to understand really.

De Gea made two spectacular saves, especially the 1-1. If that was Ward, Barnes would have scored.

• Like 3

Thought we started excellent, seemed to have lost our way somewhat as the half went on, certainly since we conceded but we're still playing well, alot better than we've become accustomed to, not that it's hard! lol

We can still get something here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Utd hitting us on the break, our full backs are bombing forward, not sure what you expect when we lose the ball, theres always going to be space to run into, it's an open game

Sorry, maybe you've misunderstood/I haven't explained myself very well. I absolutely accept that we'd leave space on the break. What I cannot accept happening 5-10 times a game is players doing something opposite to the rest of the defensive unit, not knowing who should pick up who or who should be going to the ball etc. Happens all the time and whilst the players have to accept responsibility, if there's been various players tried and the issues persist, it's clearly the way they're being coached.

Just now, LVFox said:

Foxestalk...where a mistake cannot be allowed.

Faes is erratic, that's why he doesn't play for a European giant. 

We've been the better side against the inform team in the country.  

More the fact you know the mistakes are coming, 

Just now, justfoxes said:

This Ref is a joke a yellow for wout for the tackle on Fernandez who looked like he’d broke his leg but nothing for Sabitzer for  could of been bad  injury to the Knee on Faes !!

Top 6 biased at its best !!

Cos Faes is a tough guy and Fernandez is a delicate flower who thrives in Manure (I hate that reference but it works in this instance. :P )

• Haha 1