Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Wonder if Sky will even discuss the definite Red for Sabitzer. :rolleyes:

They have in detail to be fair. Souness adamant he should have been off. 

The law says 'momentum and force' have to be taken into account. There's both there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Sorry, maybe you've misunderstood/I haven't explained myself very well. I absolutely accept that we'd leave space on the break. What I cannot accept happening 5-10 times a game is players doing something opposite to the rest of the defensive unit, not knowing who should pick up who or who should be going to the ball etc. Happens all the time and whilst the players have to accept responsibility, if there's been various players tried and the issues persist, it's clearly the way they're being coached.

The goal is a result of Faes making a mistake and Soutts not reading the situation quick enough. Theres more goals in this game i think.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Faes hasn't been that bad other than one mistake and even then Souttar is more at fault for trying to play offside rather than following the run. 

Souttar didn’t try and play offside. He and Faes were level then Faes was next to Rashford and then goes sprinting forward towards the ball from nowhere essentially leaving Rashford free. No way Souttar could predict Faes was going to run forward towards the ball and leave his man like that 

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2