Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

Better team by far but the keepers are the difference - one is world class the other distinctly average. Ref certainly providing huge assists but Barnes has to bury that early chance. He has developed a habit of missing absolute sitters that have a huge impact on the outcome. The Forest game comes to mind!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Let's face it there isnt anyone on here than can tell me he is more than championship standard at best 

Unfortunately, while I wish he will become world class, still, he has so far not made more than standard saves. I cannot remember any big wow saves from him. Kasper had his problems especially with coming out to claim crosses, but he did have that bit extra.

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

This Ref is a joke a yellow for wout for the tackle on Fernandez who looked like he’d broke his leg but nothing for Sabitzer for  could of been bad  injury to the Knee on Faes !!

Top 6 biased at its best !!

VAR just means playing against 13 instead of 12 at OT :P :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Not even a yellow.

FpVmNuWXwAI79EI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not a yellow cos the ref doesn’t see it - not sure what he’s looking at ??  And souness knows a thing or two about tackles - it’s a nasty challenge and the new attitude where the var won’t get over involved saves him. there is no way that the ref has seen it at all so that isn’t an excuse 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Faes has been absolutely fine by the way.

I’m not seeing that 

his mistake for the goal and again when he ended up with a yellow card 

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We are playing well, again, I am both encouraged and pissed off

We are playing fairly well. United are all over the place but possess a potent threat upfront. We’re getting into dangerous areas but aren’t really troubling them. We’ve got to calm down a bit and not snatch at everything. We’ve got a goal in us.

• Like 1