Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

the ref has a brilliant view of that too, Joao felix got sent off for a foul like that against fulham, 

there is going to be none faith in the officials left by the end of the season, 

dont get me wrong, we've played really well and are unlucky to be behind, but its something like that with the officials and VAR that boils my piss

• Like 1

The only get out for Sabitser would be off Twatwell had blown for a foul on K D-H…..doesn’t look like he had. Sourness is dead right and he’s no snowflake when it comes to challenges, pure and simple big club bias again or at the very least the home / away thing…if 60,000 had howled anger at the challenge you get a different outcome.

A few years back a couple of managers came out after Twatwell games and said his performance put their players safety at risk but like the t**d that won’t flush away he’s back in the PL ruining more games and influencing their outcomes.

As for the VAR mob, had they gone for a pie and a pint?

Edited by fazzyfox

3 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

You do wonder about biased refs sometimes 

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

And every medium-sized club that goes to OT, Eithad, Anfield can scarcely believe that the home side would get away with such a thing. Said nobody, ever. 

Got to protect those Legacy Clubs.

Football is so ****ing corrupt.

• Like 2

Were playing well but I can't get over that challenge on Faes not even getting a card. Absolutely scandalous. They should of got the ref to have a look at that tackle. He'd of sent him straight off. And where the f*** is Rodgers? Why is he not screaming at the fourth official and trying to find out what's going on. He's a ****ing toad.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not a yellow cos the ref doesn’t see it - not sure what he’s looking at ??  And souness knows a thing or two about tackles - it’s a nasty challenge and the new attitude where the var won’t get over involved saves him. there is no way that the ref has seen it at all so that isn’t an excuse 

I’m not seeing that 

his mistake for the goal and again when he ended up with a yellow card 

He got the ball in the Fernandes tackle as well. Wasn't a yellow. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Not a yellow cos the ref doesn’t see it - not sure what he’s looking at ??  And souness knows a thing or two about tackles - it’s a nasty challenge and the new attitude where the var won’t get over involved saves him. there is no way that the ref has seen it at all so that isn’t an excuse 

I’m not seeing that 

his mistake for the goal and again when he ended up with a yellow card 

He's made two mistakes and has been punished for it. Outside of that his aggressive defending has kept us on the front foot all game.

Rashford hasn't been involved outside of the goal because of Faes.

They just said on Sky that Rashford didn't touch the ball for 11 minutes before the goal. Faes' aggression was the reason for it.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Faes getting hammered for his positioning, Souttars hasn't been that great either, his positioning for the United goal was even worse than Faes, he just wasn't in a position to be involved in the goal as such. Very poor positioning from both CBs

Faes receives the ball from weghorsts flick on - souttar drops to received a square pass. He wouldn’t be expecting faes to decide to pay a poor ball quickly into midfield. I assume our set patterns say that faes should be just retaining possession in that scenario 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

There was a reason the ref did not give a yellow I guess, can’t have naughty var taking a serious look

They can look if it’s a red, which it is. Victim has the wrong badge on his shirt though. If Souttar did that to Rashford what do you think the result would be?