Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

25 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Think the only debate is Mendy/Tielemans. Not sure what is the right answer to be fair. Mendy was brilliant against Spurs.

Cannot drop Mendy after how he played against Spurs!!

Need his defensive covering skills today too!!..

Gwon Papy!!!!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Don't think I've heard Danny Ward speak before. He doesn't sound very Welsh lol. And he's not even a fake Welshman, he's from Wrexham.

Thought people only sounded stereotypically Welsh in South Wales? My mates from Anglesey all sound a bit scouse, although the irony is they speak Welsh more than the South in general (horrible generalisation I am sure, so apologies in advance)

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Robbie Keane saying Iheanacho not scoring enough goals?! I swear his goals to minutes ratio is brilliant. 

They're commentating to the millions of Man Utd fans and the advertising revenue they bring. As far as I can see it, that's their job. I found it funny in the Spurs match when they were commending Spurs for sticking to their game plan... at 4-1 down.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Think the only debate is Mendy/Tielemans. Not sure what is the right answer to be fair. Mendy was brilliant against Spurs.

I assume Tielemans isn't fully fit or he's just rewarding them for the Spurs result. That or he genuinely wants to go full press and Tielemans doesn't quite have the legs. 

Either way I see it as between Tielemans and KDH more than Tielemans and Mendy and KDH got the nod. 

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Robbie Keane saying Iheanacho not scoring enough goals?! I swear his goals to minutes ratio is brilliant. 

Iheanacho G/A per 90 is top ten all time in the premier league for players with more than 150 appearances. 

Edited by FoxesWalk