Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

23 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Robbie Keane saying Iheanacho not scoring enough goals?! I swear his goals to minutes ratio is brilliant. 

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Iheanacho G/A per 90 is top ten all time in the premier league for players with more than 150 appearances. 

I notice there's no Robbie Keane on that list lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I'm worried about Castagne. IMO, he's been the weakest link in the last few weeks and against an in form Rashford...

Makes me wonder if this could be the game after which we transition back to Ricardo from Castagne

Hope Castagne doesn't get caught ball-watching against Garnacho. He'll often 'know' where the winger is, but then react 1-2 seconds too late as the winger runs in behind him but the ball is played inside. Garnacho is rapid, too...

59 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Strong bench!

Ok there's a few guys nowhere near their best at the moment, but if you took that bench with guys on top of their form it's absolutely disgusting. 4 of those guys probably considered as the one of the best, if not the best in their particular roles over the past few years in the Prem. Then the others are either players with plenty of potential or established internationals.