Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

Just now, MancFox24 said:

For those wondering why Iheanacho has been in and out of the team over the last few years, he puts in way too many performances like today and not enough like the Villa and Tottenham game

Plenty have been just as bad and will keep their place. It will be interesting to see what Rodgers does. I’d have money on him banishing Kel for the next 5 games…

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

There’s blue tinted specs, and there’s corruption.

This is the latter. 

I think there is some corruption in this game, but it's not the reason we are 3-0 down. I really need to see the lines, but at first glance Faes looked to be playing him on, with the camera angle given it's always going to distort how it looks. We should 100% be playing against 10 men, but I'll repeat, those 2 decisions are not the reason we are losing. We are losing because we've been defensively horrendous, missed glaring chances and United have taken them. Corruption and how we have played are not mutually exclusive.