Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

Taking the lead is a problem for this team, has been all season. Going behind every week will undoubtedly make life hard for anyone. Mentality has to change. 

Saw signs in that first half what is there when we are on it. Staying up will be a battle still no question. We can do it. 

16 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

How is this match today Rodger’s fault? Selection was good, and did you watch the first 45 minutes? I’m all for criticising any player / manager if it’s due, but are you deluded?

Reacting to what happens in the second half! Changing shit up! Doing his ****ing job! 

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Manipulation from officials 

Again, how on earth has manipulation from officials made Leicester play terribly? I don't get this argument. Sabitzer should have seen red, nobody disagrees with that, but him not getting a red doesn't make it harder for us, nothing changed, it's 11v11, all of this corruption doesn't change the fact we have missed 2 glaring chances to go 2-0 up, and united have dominated us in the 2nd half. 

The fact we look like a league 1 team now is absolutely nothing to do with the officials, it's all to do with Leicester City. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I think there is some corruption in this game, but it's not the reason we are 3-0 down. I really need to see the lines, but at first glance Faes looked to be playing him on, with the camera angle given it's always going to distort how it looks. We should 100% be playing against 10 men, but I'll repeat, those 2 decisions are not the reason we are losing. We are losing because we've been defensively horrendous, missed glaring chances and United have taken them. Corruption and how we have played are not mutually exclusive. 

Here's your lines.

FpVuTe3XgAMYMSg?format=jpg&name=medium

Sabizer shouldn't be on the pitch.

And Iheanacho was fouled in the run up to their third.

We did not get a fair game today.

It is corruption, end of story.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

How did we go from dominating them to looking league 1 level in the same game 🤣

Because once again the away team has been totally fcuked by biased so called referees and completely demoralised us. We've been playing against 12 men all game.