Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd vs LCFC - 19/02/2023 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

The most undeserved 3-0 since we beat Forest 3-0 when Bruno Berner scored 

Not having that, yea we should of gone into the break in the lead, but Jesus second half has been pathetic from us, 7.3 would of been a deserved result, we certainly didn’t deserve a win 

• Thanks 1

Shame we couldn’t take advantage when we had our chances at the start of the game, would been 2 or 3 up in a different game . We do like to lose our head sometimes don’t we once a few down just seem to go to pot defensively 

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
4 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

The smugness in Nevilles voice :revenge:

Should be banned from Commentating on Man U games

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

But how does that lead to us playing our pathetic nonsensical ways?

As others have said it should create abit of siege mentality.

At bare minimums get stuck in, look bothered. 

I'm glad you get my point at least. The terrible decisions and our terrible play are not related, we are losing 3-0 because we have not been good enough. If Iheanacho was fouled in the build-up to the 3rd that doesn't take anything away from the fact we made multiple mistakes leading up to that moment and multiple mistakes after that moment that ended up with us being 3-0 down. From a letter-of-the-law perspective sure there's a debate about whether it should stand, but from the perspective of being good enough, we were not, and we only have ourselves to blame. Unfortunately, it's easier to just blame the officials for us not taking our chances and giving away goals like it's Christmas. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

And now look at the camera angle, it's completely distorting our view. Sabitzer shouldn't be on the pitch I completely agree. We lost 3-0 because we were not good enough, end of story. 
I respect your opinion and I somewhat agree with it, but I'm not going to let the poor decisions be the excuse for how shit we have been in the second half. We are being opened up way too easily and that is the fault of Leicester City and Leicester City alone. 

We lost 3-0 because we were not given a fair game.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Listen this game is all about var lets look at the first half and take the massive positives man u playing with 12 13 including var

Very silly way of looking at things. The first goal was non league defending, we missed chances when we were on top, and despite doubts over the second goal, we came out miles off the pace in the second half and they were bound to score. 

It's never fun chasing a game guys don't be too hard on the team. we learn a big lesson today. all said and done had we taken our chances this would have been a different game and outcome but it wasn't. we have to control our own destiny and make our own luck. 1st half though was wow just gotta build on that against the arses. COYF!

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We lost 3-0 because we were not given a fair game.

It was 11 vs 11. We lost 3-0 because united took their chances and we did not. It was 11 v 11 before Sabitzers challenge, and 11 v 11 after, the Rashford offside is nowhere near as obvious as you want to believe it is, the angle of the image you've shown just isn't a credible angle to make decisions from, we don't get to see the angles VAR do, I'm hoping later today it will show the side on view so we can properly scrutinize, and the Iheanacho foul is not responsible for the huge mistakes we made before and after it. 

I've agreed there is corruption here, but it's not the fault of corruption that our players downed tools and played like they couldn't be arsed. 

Edit: We will have to agree to disagree, we both see the same corruption, but we come to different conclusions on why we lost. 

Edited by cityfanlee23