Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd 3-0 LCFC - Post-Match

Man U are steaming up the table.... we played both their teams yesterday...the poor one and the brilliant one 2nd half

We had our opportunity in the 1st half to be well in front.

Nacho was just clumsy today

2nd half we couldn't keep up

Just frustrated with the var inconsistencies 

Barnes shoelace last week

Faes shoulder on a different postcode this week

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Raj said:

Chants of " you let your country down" to Rashford.

Amazing!!

Mostly from people who themselves have probably done little for their own country.

Love our fanbase sometimes.

Bet Saka cant wait to hear the same on Saturday!!!

Presume you missed the Jamie Vardy chants?

• Like 1

I thought I’d wake up more chilled about the situation but for me, yesterday was on the players more than Rodgers.

I’m not ignoring the poor substitutions but how we didn’t finish our chances when all over them, or how Faes can be so stupid in both parts of their first goal - that can’t be accounted for by any coach.

Edited by SafewayFox
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raj said:

This was before Jamie even stepped on the pitch.

But if you think its justified, far enough.

To be fair, and not to condone the Rashford chants, they were singing about Vardys missus before he even came on. That chant alone is so lame. But Yeah the Rashford one was also pretty poor. Just a lame effort.

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

To be fair, and not to condone the Rashford chants, they were singing about Vardys missus before he even came on. That chant alone is so lame. But Yeah the Rashford one was also pretty poor. Just a lame effort.

EVERY opposition fan sings about Vardy and his Mrs and will continue to until he retires.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The officiating was a joke last week and we won. This week it felt more sinister - It takes a huge amount away from the game when you know you're facing such poor officiating when we play any of the 'Big Six'  

I’m not sure it was “poor “ officiating it achieved exactly what everyone in the football establishment wanted 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Raj said:

Oh yeah, i forgot it's just bantz innit.

I didn't say it was right. I just think its bad form to pick on on something our fans did why blatantly ignoring a disgusting chant coming from the Man U fans. Its all out of order in my opinion, but it happens everywhere.

36 minutes ago, Raj said:

EVERY opposition fan sings about Vardy and his Mrs and will continue to until he retires.

So that makes it ok then?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raj said:

Chants of " you let your country down" to Rashford.

Amazing!!

Mostly from people who themselves have probably done little for their own country.

Love our fanbase sometimes.

Bet Saka cant wait to hear the same on Saturday!!!

We sang it to Kane last week ! Did you post a comment on that ?

• Like 1

Just now, los dedos said:

We sang it to Kane last week ! Did you post a comment on that ?

I did actually?

You want to go back and find it sherlock.

Also will you all be singing that 2 YEARS after the event? Doubt it...

Its painful to see Man U get their sh** together, but that's what we largely saw yesterday.  I think its a strong possibility they win the league this year, as i think Arsenal look jittery and Man City are just, well, boring. 

Whilst we were much better in the first half (even sir Gary Neville admitted this), and a joy to watch a times, Rashford was clinical. We showed too much respect and even though De Gea pulled a couple of top saves out, we should still have gone ahead.  Even if we did i think Ten Hag would have made the changes he did, but i think the game was there for a draw if we were able to ride our luck a bit.  I'm happy Rodgers played the formation he did, but it was always going to come with the risk that we could be exposed as we were.

I'm actually not annoyed about the ref anymore, as i've just come to expect this at Old Trafford. Pretty nasty to see a full on assault on Faes.

Lets hope we can regroup and get something against Arsenal. Its going to be a tough run of games if we want to carry playing the formation we are.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raj said:

I did actually?

You want to go back and find it sherlock.

Also will you all be singing that 2 YEARS after the event? Doubt it...

It was a genuine question ! I just find you're over sensitivity to such a benign chant bizarre.

Ohh and I'd still boo Waddle for that penalty miss in 1990 if saw him in Morrisons. 

Edited by los dedos
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, los dedos said:

It was a genuine question ! I just find your over sensitivity to such a benign chant bizarre.

Ohh and I'd still boo Waddle for that penalty miss in 1990 if saw him in Morrisons. 

Bizarre.

Okay, I'll leave it at that, I'm obviously  over sensitive and woke..

The game was a simple as we made far too many mistakes and got punished for them. All three of United’s goals came from our mistakes rather than then carving us up like a Christmas Turkey. 

We’ve got to be better with the ball, you can’t just needlessly turn it over like we have been doing, otherwise yesterday happens.