Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread Arsenal (H) - 25 February

Need to get Tetê on the ball more. We've been sending everything down the left then last few games and it's become predictable. I'd like to see Ricky P and Tetê second half. 

Tielemans for Praet is the obvious one. Defending is all well and good but you can't find if you don't create anything.

• Like 1

Shite.

Game plan is don't concede and lump it to Iheanacho, isolated, giving him no chance, so he loses the ball, then repeat.

We need to take a risk, get players closer to the striker.

I'd potentially look at dropping Nacho a bit deeper, in to a number 10 role and getting Vardy on to get in behind.

What's really frustrating is, we can play and score goals if the manager let's the players play.

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Diabolical from a viewpoint of laying a glove on them.  There is no plan going forward, nothing at all.  Rodgers has set out for at best a nil nil draw.  And I guess so far then, it's job done.  But Jesus, we are disgusting to watch. 

You’ve got to have some perspective though. They are top of the league and far superior to us in every way. It’s not been good but if we nick a 0-0 here I’ll be absolutely delighted.

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

Have to get Tielemans on the pitch. Such a lack of technical surity in this lineup and having him not on the pitch highlights the fact Maddison is missing even more.

Not technically good enough to get the ball up the pitch and too much uncertainty when the likes Dewsbury-Hall and Iheanacho end up with the ball to really commit ourselves up the pitch.

It’s a useful indicator for how big the recruitment job is in the summer.