Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread Arsenal (H) - 25 February

lol Brendan you constantly find new and interesting ways to amaze me. Ndidi not played for what seems like an eternity and is then thrust in against Arsenal with the captains armband.

Hopefully be a good game, us being at home means we should at least be looking to show some attacking intent, Arsenal will always carry a threat with their ability and Arteta as manager. 

4-3 either way.

Tielemans was rotten when he came on last game and notoriously always takes several games to get up to speed after he’s been out so that doesn’t surprise me too much.

Ndidi back in for Mendy does though. Ndidi is just a shadow of his former self nowadays sadly.

Edited by Sampson

10 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

big maddison sized hole :(

Nah, you're looking at it wrong, it's a praet shaped opening. Unfortunate that maddison didn't make it but we won't have him for much longer and praet could be a good answer now the front 3 look better. 

This is supposed to be roasts best position isn't it? 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

Just now, hejammy said:

Not sure where praet is going to play? Also Ndidi for Mendy? What has gone on there! A bit all over the place is this team 

Looks to me like the 4 1 4 1 that we played under Rodgers in his first year till he turned mental. KDH and Praet at the 8s.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Nah, you're looking at it wrong, it's a praet shaped opening. Unfortunate that naddison didn't make it but we won't have him for much longer and oraet could be a good answer now the front 3 look better. 

This is supposed to be roasts best position isn't it? 

Oraet replacing Naddison is sue ill sidal.

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Kind of, I like this interpretation ish. 

Screenshot_20230225_141312_FotMob.thumb.jpg.10b0bb9c80ee3c6dba9ebeebbb3a6b69.jpg

I purposely cut ward out cos I'd prefer rush back goalies. 

I agree, and even without a keeper, having Trossard Martinelli and Saka in front of Nacho will definitely help but that takes us to 13 players... anybody's mate the ref for this one?

• Haha 1

So Praet & Ndidi, have been given the chalice…

If Ndidi can find his game of old, & Praet hold his own…Praet harder than Maddison,and can cover the field..We need Tete,Barnes Nacho, KDH, to step up to the plate…

Rodgers could by luck & little choice find a decent team that gives us that performance…

Harsh on Mendy, harsh on Rodgers if Ndidi doesn’t turn up…

I always look to the positive…absolutely no need to go looking for mr big bad negative. These are all Leicester players,who should be up for it..

• Like 3