Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread Arsenal (H) - 25 February

1 minute ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Tongue in cheek I presume...

If all our creativity is assumed to come from Maddison, then we are buggered. He was crap against Man Utd, anyway, possibly due to injury.

Can only assume we trying a more defensive base and creativity comes from the front 3 and wing backs. :dunno:

Just now, Tuna said:

You always go into games hoping but I just cannot see anything else here other than a defeat, even if Arsenal conceded a 1st minute penalty and had Ramsdale sent off I wouldn't back us.

Looks that way but we are after all Leicester and we've played bigger giants with less on our day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Ndidi for Mendy 🤬

Ward instead of Iversen🤬

No Maddison 🤬..

We're fvcked!

No way are we getting anything from this game.

So..off with the Mrs shopping,take the kids for a Fish n chip meal…

and no talking about football….Look at Rugby 6n in the shop windows..

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

If all our creativity is assumed to come from Maddison, then we are buggered. He was crap against Man Utd, anyway, possibly due to injury.

Can only assume we trying a more defensive base and creativity comes from the front 3 and wing backs. :dunno:

Unfortunately  I feel this is where we will come unstuck...we will invite pressure., and with the quality Arsenal have. We will be punished. 

The front 3.. I hope you are right with your assessment 

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Praet will do well holding that No10 role. He might not have maddisons Flair and creativity but what he does possess is clinical through balls in tight spaces.

I would prefer he play deeper than Maddison usually does. Allowing Ndidi to play out and out CDM. 

It may isolate Nacho but that's when we will need a big game from Tete and Barnes. 

• Like 2