Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread Arsenal (H) - 25 February

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I would prefer he play deeper than Maddison usually does. Allowing Ndidi to play out and out CDM. 

It may isolate Nacho but that's when we will need a big game from Tete and Barnes. 

I agree to be fair but Rodgers has never played Praet in a deeper position unless we've had injurys out wide. I think personally he'll play him as a like for like for maddison which may just about give the midfield some cohesion that we didn't have last week as he's not as mobile across the forward third.

21 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

So Praet & Ndidi, have been given the chalice…

If Ndidi can find his game of old, & Praet hold his own…Praet harder than Maddison,and can cover the field..We need Tete,Barnes Nacho, KDH, to step up to the plate…

Rodgers could by luck & little choice find a decent team that gives us that performance…

Harsh on Mendy, harsh on Rodgers if Ndidi doesn’t turn up…

I always look to the positive…absolutely no need to go looking for mr big bad negative. These are all Leicester players,who should be up for it..

OMG...this is a first.i actually agree with you...

well apart from the harsh on Rodgrrs bit.

He has seen (along with us fans) that Mendy is the better /in form player at the moment so if Ndidi has a shocker its all on him...

• Like 1

Expect Ndidi's job will be to stick to Odegaard and the midfield generally is a case of getting out highest energy players in there.

Harsh on Mendy given his individual performance level and given Ndidi has been way off, but I can understand the selection to a degree 

4 minutes ago, martyn said:

Expect Ndidi's job will be to stick to Odegaard and the midfield generally is a case of getting out highest energy players in there.

Harsh on Mendy given his individual performance level and given Ndidi has been way off, but I can understand the selection to a degree 

Lets hope Odegaard stays out of the box then!

l just fail to understand the Mendy omission.