Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers - "FA Cup 5th Round"

1 minute ago, Buzzell said:

I don’t understand how some people rate Thomas. He might be a decent lad but he isn’t good enough. Championship player at best.

Past his bedtime. Hook him and send him off with a cocoa.

Edited by Gravel

Pathetic performance outclassed everywhere on the pitch, Thomas out of his depth, Amartey massively at fault for their goal but he has been left massively exposed on the right side as Ricardo, Tete and Praet have not even tried to defend or show for a pass.

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off, it’s like they try and speak it into existence to support their mate. Every media outlet will look at the performance so far tonight and see Rodgers let down by his players and the club.

• Like 2

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t ask me, I don’t want the joblol

The whole “where is Soyuncu” thing underpins all this for me. Yes, rotation is sometimes sensible, but come on, I cannot believe Caglar is not worth a punt compared to half a brain Amartey

Exactly. But don't shift the blame from the persons whose job it is. He indefensible at this stage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

KDH not having a great game but doesn't deserve to be slated on the same level as Thomas, Soumare or Amartey. He's still done more than Vardy and Barnes so far.

Agree, he's put himself about, won a few challenges and attempted to create chances. One of the few positives along with Ricky.

Can't see for the life of me why some folk defend Soumare. Get him off and bring on Mendy ffs.

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

One of the worst first half performances I can remember from a Leicester team and I include the period between 04-08 in that as well. Not even nearly joking. 

Agreed. What makes it worse is that Rodgers has been vocal that these players can not play the style he wants.

So why is he attempting to do it again? If you play them, don’t tell your full backs to play inverted with the ball and completely **** us in transition. 

This is completely on him