Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers - "FA Cup 5th Round"

Whether we turn this around or not, that was pathetic. Iversen done OK but Ward would be slated for the goal, Faes is no by no means reliable but almost feel sorry for him, trying to do so many people's jobs at times. 

KdH at least trying but he can be so poor. How are we playing Vardy on his own against Blackburn? 

Squad is as strong as a paper bag. 

Totally hideous first half performance. Zero creativity and unbelievably error ridden. Thomas, Amartey, Soumaré and Vardy have been totally shocking.

We also need to stop this ridiculous inverted full back crap as we don't have the players to play it and we are giving them simple overloads down our right side over and over. 

• Like 3

Guest Kopfkino

Far too much shite in this team.

Amartey and Thomas disgustingly bad. Praet tries but then so did Iain Hume. Vardy past it.
Tete lacks the bollocks, Soumare drifts from Yaya to Stephen Hughes, and Dewsbury-Hall is so technically lacking it’s painful.

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Always stuck up for Soumare, but he's actually shit. Did he basically come here to retire lol

100k a week mate.

Just now, FoxFossil said:

Confidence coached out of him. Possession more important than beating a full back. Play narrow to defend. Track back. Same happened with Under. BR would have ruined Lenny Glover.

Coached out of him?

He's been here a month. 

He's just shit.

What sort of message does this send to the likes of Soyuncu, Vestergaard, Bertrand, Iheanacho, Mendy and the entire youth setup etc ? 

Half of them would at least try given half a chance, unlike this useless lot of chubby mess! That performance from

Luke Thomas was as ugly as a bowling shoe. Soumare is about as effective as a condom with a massive hole in it. 

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I'll happily take getting knocked out of this cup if Rodgers goes tonight.  Something has got to give.  It can't carry on like this.  Our football has been shit for 2 years.  2 sodding years!! 

Absolutely correct!  We have been fking useless with the odd decent performance...... Brendan MUST GO!

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

also i dont care what anyone says, Vardy is done, looks a totally shade of himself

time and injuries have totally caught up with him

He was totally ineffective against league 2 Gillingham. He, sadly, no longer offers anything to the squad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

I know we're shite, but Blackburn seem like a decent side.

They're without their two best players and away against a prem side with nothing to lose. I'd say we're making them look decent because of how bad we've been, they're just working harder and look fitter, like most teams who we play against.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't think I've hated a Leicester player as much as I hate Soumare for years.

Sums up this era of the club to a tee.

Thick as pig shit, without a care in the world, thinks he's better than he is and the bare minimum effort. Like 90% of his team mates.

My hatred for Rodgers is all consuming !!    I have no hatred left over for anyone else !!

• Haha 1