Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers - "FA Cup 5th Round"

Just now, weller54 said:

Looking forward to seeing Soumare at CB against Stevenage Borough in League one 25/26 season.

Well, neither are any good in midfield.

You can see the cogs turning when either of them receive the ball. Quite disturbing how much we paid for Soumare to be honest.

• Like 1

I do get the rotation with such a big game on Saturday but if you pick bombscares expect the ocasional explosion. Amarteys lack of ability on the ball isn’t our only problem but it stunts our fluency as well as costing a goal.

Harvey is frustrating tonight with his common sense (lack of) and I saw someone stride down the steps for a pie with more pace, intent and purpose than Soumare has shown. He couldn’t look more casual if he was playing in a onesie with a mug of cocoa. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To the poster who used pictures of our FA cup win to push back at me when I said we stood no chance in this competition. I hope you f***ing enjoyed that. 

Listen to Rodger’s pre match interview. He’s gone back into preseason mode. Rodger’s is the problem and suck the blood and life out of people. We have to get rid now. 

• Like 1

That was a fecking disgrace, our tactic of trying to dominate posesson has well and truly blown up in our faces. Why insist in playing this way when you don’t have players capable of playing that style of football. We are being pressed to death and yet continue to try and play our way out through Amartey who is an absolute liability in posession. 

Iversen looks a country mile more assured than Ward but felt his positioning wasn’t great for their goal. Going forward we look laboured and devoid of ideas. 

Absolutely clueless from Rodgers, they are there for the taking if we press them well but at moment we look miles of it and they are playing through us at will. 

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't think I've hated a Leicester player as much as I hate Soumare for years.

Sums up this era of the club to a tee.

Thick as pig shit, without a care in the world, thinks he's better than he is and the bare minimum effort. Like 90% of his team mates.

This era also summed up by not one player kicking his arse for doing it, soft as sh1t this lot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Unless I've completely made it up or quoted the wrong person you pretty much said it's not Brendan's fault and it's people having agendas

No, you didn’t, I can recall the furious statement, it was said in frustration more at Amartey at that moment to be honeat. :blush:

• Like 1