Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTayfour

Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers - "FA Cup 5th Round"

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Unpopular opinion but Soumare has been far from our worst player. One complete brain fart when he flicked it on the edge of his own box but don’t think he’s been dreadful.

He's so lackadaisical he can't even be bothered to be dreadful. He might as well not be there. He's passed it behind just about everybody he's tried to pass to and defensively by the time he gets there the play is up the other end.

• Like 1

I know we aren't playing our "strongest" team tonight, (whatever that is, because the squad is full of utter shite)

But alarm bells are ringing over relegation.

It's not exactly the same situation, but remember the run we went on after Wycombe knocked us out, years ago?

There's no spirit, no fight, no togetherness.

It's looking bleak.

5 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

This is the managers system. That system forces players incapable of playing the system to play it. Like Amartey. It doesn’t work. 

We have a winger who was touted to play in the World Cup against world-class defenders and I think he's had 4 runs at Championship-level defenders in this match!! Why are we pushing the ball over to the opposite wing???? Brendan MUST GO!  

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So you think Brendan did pick him to do that then?  

It's not the argument he picks him to do that, it's the fact there's so much history of it that it beggars belief you would pick him. 

Everyone on here knew it before it happened. The only person it hasn't registered with is the manager. What the hell does he do to not see it.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Looking forward to seeing Soumare at CB against Stevenage Borough in League one 25/26 season.

I've seen a bit of Stevenage and they would love it against Soumare and Amartey.  It was 25 mins before I remembered Soumare was playing. That back heel should result in him giving his wages back

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DanDare said:

It's not the argument he picks him to do that, it's the fact there's so much history of it that it beggars belief you would pick him. 

Everyone on here knew it before it happened. The only person it hasn't registered with is the manager. What the hell does he do to not see it.

Said after that the whole suspicious situation with Soyuncu underpins this. Yes rotation is sometimes necessary, but wtf…