Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Blackburn 2-1 loss post match

Just now, Buggsteam said:

Rodgers moaning at not being backed and used that as our excuse. 
He’s been backed now and we are playing worse then ever. 
No hunger or desire from any of them. 

How is Sourmare, Armetey, Thomas getting anywhere near the first team. Just not good enough. 

We are going down while we have this clown in charge. He has sucked the life out of this club. 

Spot on.  He said it again at the weekend about hunger and lack of aggression.....that's a motivation issue not a new signings issue. It improved for one game again villa and now it's back to the usual levels. It's been a horrible couple of years....some really really bad performances. 

• Like 3

Rodgers schooled by a manager who has taken the time to watch us play, study the blueprint and knows that if we arse around at the back like Rodgers wants us to then players of limited ability such as Amartey and Soumare will give the ball away as surely as night follows day.

It ain’t rocket science.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

I really don’t like Rodgers but matches like tonight aren’t all on him. 

He’s set the team out (probably the wrong team) & they’ve not been aggressive enough from the start - you can blame him for that. 

You can’t blame him for the complete brain farts that Amartey & Iversen have put together. 

He's seen Amartey play about 100 times and still thinks he's capable of not only playing at premier league level but also playing out from the back. I'd blame the manager for that. His only instruction to Amartey should be 'get rid'. 

• Like 1

Disgusting lineup, disgusting tactics, disgusting performance. The fact you put a personal grudge against Suyoncu ahead of starting him instead of ****ing Amartey should be a sackable offence in itself.

Amartey, Soumare, Thomas and even KDH are not good enough. Not enough effort, skill or desire.

We fully deserve to get relegated. No way we are coming back up. Disgraceful.

• Like 1

Brendan totally underestimated Blackburn should have started our first team then when if we got a couple goals lead change it, sorry to say he’s got to go 2 steps forward 5 back he’s relying far too much on vardy Thomas was poor shocking all round poor choices poor formations things have to change before it’s far too late !!

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Amartey, soumare and Thomas are championship at best… just not good enough at all 

Well we played a championship side tonight and they couldn't cope. Thomas and amartey would do well to get in a league 1 side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It's the lack of anger that annoys me most I think. By anyone. 

Spot on. Does anyone actually care? The manager? The players? Judging by that shit show it seems not. I can accept mistakes and I can accept defeats. I can't accept a sheer lack of pride, passion, fight and work rate. The first goal was annoying, its a huge mistake again from Amartey. The 2nd is unforgivable. Just a sheer lack of fight and actually wanting to get the ball back and the guy just gets through for a tap in. Blackburn wanted it more and that is just unacceptable.

• Like 3

People can moan about the tactics but they were the right ones. Look how easy it was to score that goal- play out from the back, shield the ball properly, switch the play and you're in. That should have been such an easy game to win. The lack of quality in some of those players is frightening. 

• Haha 1