Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Blackburn 2-1 loss post match

3 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Sometimes he passes it to a Leicester player. Usually the one that’s just passed it to him mind you. That’s about as good as it gets from him unfortunately. 

WTF did the people who scouted this utter travesty and recommended we sign him think they were playing at ? 

• Like 1

Surely we have to part ways with Rodgers . How can we still be playing so hopelessly with the players we have. We had no idea today. Space all over the park for Blackburn to run into . Press only work when teams are committed . We were truly awful. It's so annoying I look forward to every Leicester game and always feel shit afterwards . I wonder if players and manager really know or care how fans feel 

• Like 3

That was absolutely embarrassing. Blackburn deserved to win: they should have scored more.

Gillingham, wallsall and Blackburn at home for a place in the FA cup quarter final, a dream draw, and can't even take advantage.

Edited by FOXSE
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MancFox24 said:

People can moan about the tactics but they were the right ones. Look how easy it was to score that goal- play out from the back, shield the ball properly, switch the play and you're in. That should have been such an easy game to win. The lack of quality in some of those players is frightening. 

It's the team sheet that was the problem more so than the tactics and then making no changes at ht was just unforgivable. Any decent manager at ht in that game makes changes for 2 reasons. 

1. To change the game back in our favour. 

2. Make the substituted players aware that their utterly shite performances won't be tolerated. 

Amartey, Thomas and Soumare should have all been hooked and never seen again in a leicester shirt..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Mendy is actually our best DM at the moment, Ndidi has totally gone down hill and Soumare doesn’t have a clue what is going on 

Brendan sucks out the quality of all of our players, Daka ( 4 goals in one match fk all since !) Tete, looked good...and then Nowt! And Ndidi looked class, and now..... FFS!

Guest Col city fan
6 minutes ago, Ian S said:

And you thought we would win at half time, what have you been watching this season?

Even I didn’t think that level of shiteness could last the full 90

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Well  done Blackburn deserved the win.

We only started playing after 70 mins and the damage had already been done.

A few tragic performances tonight from the usual suspects including the Manager !

They were so much better, well organised and just wanted it more. They could be promoted and we could go dowm

• Like 1

Soumare delivered more hospital balls than the social entertainments co-ordinator at the Royal Infirmary.  If he’s picked again Rodgers is saying his level of effort is acceptable at which point the badge on our shirt is devalued.

And if you field a CB who sees possession as a problem and looks pained to join in you get what you deserve.
Thomas seems all over the place, he is capable of better but lacked belief, should be settled confidence wise by now.

• Like 1

How do you analyse that performance? We were terrible. Until we scored we could of easily be 3 or 4 goals down. We played better for the last 10 minutes. But apart from that it was a totally unacceptable performance. And it's Rodgers fault for picking that team. Amartey, Soumare, Thomas... None of them can be relied upon. Vardy is finished. Daka is just poor every time he steps on the pitch. So many players in this team are simply just not offering anything. The confidence must be shot now. Worried about the rest of the season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

What? 

That's all well and good but if you don't have players with the quality to execute then they aren't good tactics. 

That being said, we didn't have any tactics. Well other than treating the ball like a grenade.

So what's the solution? Hoof it up top to vardy? We didn't even have to be good to beat them, their press was so bad it only took one pass and it took about 4 of their players out the game. But we didn't have a single player on the pitch who could take the ball under pressure. And some of those players should be nowhere near the Premier league if they can't do basic things like that

I dunno, maybe my memory isn’t all that but I can’t remember as bad a performance from a City side as that first 70 minutes at the KP. That was as bad as it gets.

Rodgers is clueless but you can’t legislate for performances like we’ve just seen from the likes of Thomas and Soumare. They’re shit but fvcking hell that was something else.

Team full of losers. Losers gonna lose.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chris63 said:

Surely we have to part ways with Rodgers . How can we still be playing so hopelessly with the players we have. We had no idea today. Space all over the park for Blackburn to run into . Press only work when teams are committed . We were truly awful. It's so annoying I look forward to every Leicester game and always feel shit afterwards . I wonder if players and manager really know or care how fans feel 

I think it is a given that they don't. As someone else pointed out, laughing with their mates in the Arsenal team after that shambles on Saturday speaks volumes

1 minute ago, foxsake said:

Kentucky Fried Harvey?

KDH was trying to drag everyone else along to make something happen, along with Seniorman when he came on, hence the praise

Haha fair enough if the praise was for his attitude, what he did with the ball was still rubbish