Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trev3939

Daniel Iversen

42 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Of course keeping the ball out of the net is the most important thing for a keeper 

but not being able to kick it thirty yards to your full back and handing possession over isn’t good. In addition,  lacking the confidence to play a quick pass out to your full back who is in space is also a problem (although he isn’t alone in that respect atm. I’ve no idea if he would be as timid in a more confident team) 

ward and iverson have shown that kasper’s distribution was effectively top class in comparison! 

Nick Pope is an outstanding non footballing goalkeeper. As is De Gea. Making saves is what keepers need to do most. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Wouldn’t put it past the club to cash in on him for next season, seeing as there is no way we can shift Ward.

I think that's a possibility tbf. Then who do we get instead? Lafont at £30M for championship football? No chance.

Just now, FoxTimmy2 said:

I think that's a possibility tbf. Then who do we get instead? Lafont at £30M for championship football? No chance.

Probably just be Ward and Smithies. With the better keeper probably not playing out of those two. Imagine if we could shift Ward, Iversen and Smithies would be great in the Championship.

Just now, westernpark said:

Probably just be Ward and Smithies. With the better keeper probably not playing out of those two. Imagine if we could shift Ward, Iversen and Smithies would be great in the Championship.

That's would be yet another dire situation to be in. Ward starting for us in the championship will see us back in League one the season after.

• Like 2

They can't possibly **** this one up, Iversen is playing to be number one next season and has shown Rodgers and our Goalkeeping coaches how wrong they were to stick with Ward.

Make it clear that Iversen is number one and Smithies number two next season if we go down. And that if he wants game time he's free to leave.

• Like 1

He makes some outstanding saves and deserves to be number one. 

I am 90% sure had he of been in the side since September we would have more points on the board.

Only downside is that his kicking is poor at times.

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Infuriating he's sat on the bench most of the season while Danny Ward played.

And his kicking is noticeably bad right now because the team are panicking. Its something that could have been improved during the season.

1 hour ago, RedSoxUK said:

They can't possibly **** this one up, Iversen is playing to be number one next season and has shown Rodgers and our Goalkeeping coaches how wrong they were to stick with Ward.

Make it clear that Iversen is number one and Smithies number two next season if we go down. And that if he wants game time he's free to leave.

They probably could. I think we are underestimating the possibility that Iversen might get sold this summer. I certainly wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave.

7 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

They probably could. I think we are underestimating the possibility that Iversen might get sold this summer. I certainly wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave.

Knowing the board he would be the 1st player to leave.