Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trev3939

Daniel Iversen

10 hours ago, The Doctor said:

TBF he did well at that tonight, the rapid run up gives him a lot more height than you'd think. reminds me of how Hume would reliably outjump De Vries. just a shame he's also got Humes confidence in front of goal 

I’m not surprised Daka is shy on goal after the constant lack of games and confidence that Rodgers instilled into not just only him but the rest of the Squad, the way Rodgers was treating the players was just unprofessional irresponsible incompetence and disrespectful to the team the club and the Fans.

Thise glimpses we got of Daka when he first came to us his scoring in Europe 4 in one game he looked like he was going to be the Next Jamie Vardy for us but as someone said last night more like Ade Akinbadbye than Vardy, I’m hoping in the coming weeks build up and when we get a full time manager to see Patson Daka improve and get back to those goal scoring feats he showed us early in his Leicester starts.

Some footballers are like children at times they need confidence instilling an arm round them when low not being blamed for everything or ignoring them falling out with everyone Rodgers in his last 18 months completely ravaged the confidence and quality of a side that could beat anyone on its day and then with whoever sorts contracts out with him allows top players to run down their contracts allowing us not to cash in on a move, Leicester under Rodgers was getting unbearable over a short time the negativity from him his arrogance not to change things showed really from the first game of the season V Brentford where he only made 1 sub Franks replaced half his team on a warm day our lads were knackered and we could have lost because of his incompetence!

Lets get this season over with hopefully still in the EPL which I believe we will survive get in a quality manager and rebuild in the summer !