Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trev3939

Daniel Iversen

It is what it is. He's better than Ward but I wouldn't want him as our number 1. I said that all along. But we haven't got any other option now.

56 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

5 goals from

7 shots on target 

Did he use all his luck up against Everton?

Yes. I said post Everton he will not have a better game.

Edited by Fox92

23 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

The first was a shocker and I thought he should have saved Willian’s as well. Not what we needed but reaping what we sow letting your main keeper go to save on wages and not being able to buy another one

Kasper is on £50k/week in Nice, surely they could have negotiated his wage. It's going to cost us dearly letting him go...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BillyFOX12 said:

Why was he wasting so much time, when his manager is on the sideline shouting at him to get on with it??

Because the ref allowed Isak to stand there and disrupt the kick on multiple occasions. Not usually allowed but it’s Newcastle and they’re at home so it’s ok. 

4 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

Commentators comment said it all

"Looks nervous everytime the ball comes anywhere near him"

He’s very similar to Kasper at corners. Doesn’t dominate so teams know to crowd him. With Trippier’s consistently good delivery it’s then very hard for him. Despite that, the key thing about Iversen is that he’s WAY better than Ward.