Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trev3939

Daniel Iversen

Guest Col city fan

Well, people on here have been crying out for him to start.

Brendan has finally obliged….

Personally, what I’ve seen of Iversen (tbf, very little), I think he looks shaky.

So let’s see

Should’ve happened early in the season when alarm bells were already ringing over Danny Ward. Now Iversen is playing under the maximum pressure of a relegation fight. Really poor management from Rodgers. Whatever happens today (Brentford will target him) it’s important that Rodgers sticks to this decision and show the faith in Iversen that he showed for way too long with Ward. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Personally, what I’ve seen of Iversen (tbf, very little), I think he looks shaky.

So let’s see

No one is saying he hasn’t looked shaky. But shaky is still a massive upgrade on Ward

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So let’s see

What’s the point of not playing him though? We know that Ward isn’t going to save us, Iversen might. Even if he has a shaky game today, the manager needs to stick with him and give him the chance to build a trust with his defence over a few games.

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So let’s see

We’ve also been crying out for someone to kidnap Amartey and bury him somewhere far, far away. 

Guest Col city fan
4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

No one is saying he hasn’t looked shaky. But shaky is still a massive upgrade on Ward

Again, let’s see

I don’t rate Ward at all, but personally I think he’s been let down by our rubbish defence.

So, let’s see

Big Dan's inclusion is the least of our troubles today. 

He's a professional back up player. Faes and Evans are out. It's Dan's job to step in. I have no issue with it. 

Wtf is that midfield all about? And the usual voluntary 'let's play with 10 or 9 or even 8 men' tactic (ward, like Thomas, Soumare, Tete all do more harm than good when selected)

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Again, let’s see

I don’t rate Ward at all, but personally I think he’s been let down by our rubbish defence.

So, let’s see

He may have been let down by the defence as well but he has also been massively at fault by being absolutely pathetic the majority of the time a shot comes anywhere near him.

I’m so excited for the game now! It’s genuinely put some hope back in me. 

Iversen is a kasper re-gen and we are about to see why the club put so much time and commitment into his development!  

This one’s going to show up brendan for the fraud he is. A few bad kicks wont change the fact that we have an amazing shot stopper and it won’t hold this guy back once the world gets over this fad… because keepers playing intricate passes will eventually prove to be just that.