Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

'Reset Everything'

3 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

The only manager i'd sack Rodgers for is Pearson. There we are.

For the first 6 words, surely you can't be serious. What has Rodgers done to inspire such loyalty in?

As for the rest, goes without saying we'd be in safe hands with NP back at the helm. Shame it looks extremely unlikely.

5 hours ago, Spudulike said:

I'd prefer Potters replacement at Brighton although the rumours are that Chelsea want him. 

The way he's going I think most of Europes elite will be watching him closely, maybe not Madrid or Bayern for example, but clubs like Dortmund/Inter/AC Milan and Juventus surely would be watching. 

7 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

He’s practically begging to be sacked and has been since the end of last season IMO

I may resurrect my "the board hate him and are using the club to destroy his career" theory

He desperately needs sacking doesn't he. I was ambivalent on Rodgers for a long time, but its just getting embarrassing. I don't think he'll relegate us this season as long as Maddison stays fit. But if we don't go into next season with a new manager or about 8 good new players we are going down.

• Like 1

He’s calling for more resources again isn’t he. Either that or he’s begging for the sack.

Let the recruitment team do their work, but I suspect the biggest issue - as it has been for a while - will be trying to find mugs to take our shit off is. Too many long and lucrative contracts.

I’d be surprised if Rodgers is genuinely up for the challenge, in which case he needs to go as well. 

What we’ve born witness to is the natural cycle of players and managers, and I think we can point to many who are well beyond their use by date.