Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

Brendan "Thought we were good and dominated the first 25 minutes. I thought we were the better side, just our passing, being clinical and fighting harder. We'll go away now and work hard on the training ground" Usual bollox

• Like 1

Every player we have bar maddison has regressed under this manager. 

The owner is more concerned a out some random journalists opinion than the actual fate of the club. 

Players playing half hearted. No confidence at all. 

We're going down. 

• Like 2

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Brendan "Thought we were good and dominated the first 25 minutes. I thought we were the better side, just our passing, being clinical and fighting harder. We'll go away now and work hard on the training ground" Usual bollox

He’s such a fraud

I'd love for us to ditch rodgers

A low block and counter attacking is 10x more entertaining and it was pretty effective for us before

The recruitment doesn't exactly suit rodgers and his high line possesion football so maybe preparing for the future?

Souttar and faes both played in a low block before joining us,Daka would be superb in a counter attack

Hate to say it but our two academy ladz are the most guilty when it comes to playing hot potato with the ball. Especially Barnes!

I should love what Barnes has done for us but I find him the most frustrating player for us!