Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

We're fvcked.

There's one player on our side that's good enough, nobody else is anywhere near.

Aside from Maddison, we've got no saleable assets.

Top needs to wake the fvck up and do something this weekend, before it's too late.

• Like 3

Guest Kopfkino

Game was fine when we were able to press it high but as soon as they started going longer to bypass it we’ve been ****ed.

That midfield 2 is awful if you need to have initiative and progress the ball between the lines. Works against Spurs and Man Utd when they need to press the ball but it’s probably the least technically progressive pairing you’ll see all season. Sadly without Tielemans, there’s few better options.

Too few players have attention to detail too. KDH, Barnes and Castagne are so ****ing sloppy, Iheanacho little better.

57% possession and no and I repeat no shots on target …..we have now played 135 minutes of premier league football and created one shot on target, if this is what controlling football delivers that it can get in the bin. I am not sure I can stomach watching anymore of his little hand clapping or writing in that bloody notebook that he nicked from the borrowers. Our biggest game of the season and we look like we are going out with a whimper. 

Post game interview

We started great but you’ve to take your chances

The penalty showed why Ward is my number one. World class save

We didn’t have the quality for the goal

After the goal we were too passive

The boys didn’t stop working and looking to get into the game.

paint by numbers Rodgers. Twatbottle

Edited by Cropwellfox

2 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

To think I rushed back from a nice day out to watch that 49 minutes of league 1 level of football…. When will I ever learn 🙄

I’d been to the tigers today for the first time in years. Then I tune into this turge. 

I can't stand Rodgers and actively want him out but he can't be blamed for this group of players having the mental strength of a corpse. Literally, anytime the opposition gets in our half, every single player shits themselves and it all turns to panic. At this point I want all these spineless players gone as much as Rodgers. Full clear our in the summer from board room to pitch. Not a man left in the building except filbert the fox, the birch and the groundsman. Everyone else can get to fck! 

Edited by jayfox26

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Gary’s had enough n all

Him and the rest of the media can get in the bin, writings been on the wall for nearly 2 years. I don’t really care much for what Lineker thinks.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

That’s a good thing?

To be honest mate, we're done. I was just trying to fool myself into being positive.

Southampton showing every reason they are bottom. They are sh1t...but they still beating us. That says enough.

• Like 2