Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Gary’s had enough n all

Crusty Lips masterglass!

he’s been doing this for years Gaz you plonk! At least it sounds like the media guys are starting to remove their noses from his backside!

3 minutes ago, ronnup said:

We need one of these shit wingers off and another striker on

Two players up top! We will wait til the magic 65th minute to bring on another defensive midfielder and then in 85th minute he’ll go two up top I’m order to actually make a shot on target. 

Just now, TeamRocket said:

At this rate bring in logan Paul he probably manage better then this dim wit who's on now

Honestly at this point I'd be happy to see Conrad Logan back on the bench (and touchline).

• Like 2

Just now, TeamRocket said:

At this rate bring in logan Paul he probably manage better then this dim wit who's on now

Honestly at this point I'd be happy to see Conrad Logan back on the bench (and touchline).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Think this will be turned around.

Don't do it to yourself.  Our defense is really rattled now. When it happens you can see Souttar going deeper and deeper and because Bodgers believes in playing out the back we end up just giving possession away.

Unless we get a bit of luck somewhere, this is a loss.

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

This football is so horrid to watch, I want our 2015 back where we countered with pace no faffing about trying to get a million passes.

Someone really needs to tell Rodgers possession doesnt win games.

We were treated with that year. This is the real

Leicester