Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Only positive is the manager can’t survive this 

He will survive this and much, much more, Top will see us relegated before he does anything, get used to this, it's in our DNA now, the normal.

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

That's generous. 

I was just thinking actually, Ricardo and Souttar have done okay. Nothing special, just ok. 

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Only positive is the manager can’t survive this 

how many times have we said this though. At this point he could probably do a tiktok live of him curling one out on the vichai statue and survive.

2 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

His work rate is great but not so great at everything else. He needs upgrading that’s for sure if we want to progress. He also isn’t the only one either.

He's not. But I'd day there's a very strong case to say he's our worst player. But he runs alot so it's ignored. 

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Players do often look worse under a bad manager.

It's so obviously the ****ing manager. I'm sick of people having a go at the players. Virtually all our players have gone backwards under him. I ****ing hate him more than Peter Taylor.

• Like 2