Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

Just now, tom27111 said:

People saying "he's gone backwards under Brendan, he's destroying players"

Bullshit.

A player doesn't lose the ability to play football just because the manager has shit tactics.

The players are shit and the manager is even worse.

A lot of these finished 5th, so if players don't lose ability then it's mainly on the manager isn't it

• Like 2

Just now, Lee Monty said:

Genuinely its now worse than when Puel was in charge. 

It is because you don't see an exit strategy, with Puel you always felt he'd get sacked with Rodgers you don't.

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

People saying "he's gone backwards under Brendan, he's destroying players"

Bullshit.

A player doesn't lose the ability to play football just because the manager has shit tactics.

The players are shit and the manager is even worse.

The trouble is, he tells them what style to play. And it's a shite style that stifles any sort of counter attack or quick flowing football. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

It's so obviously the ****ing manager. I'm sick of people having a go at the players. Virtually all our players have gone backwards under him. I ****ing hate him more than Peter Taylor.

Yep when its so many players, its clear its not individuals.

In case we haven't noticed - everyone looks doggo in this team. Can't get my head round why people single out lads with clearly a lot of talent being left untapped by the manager like KDH and Barnes.

The same people were complaining about Maddison constantly before he managed to pull himself out of the Rodger's rut. Anyone should be able to see that under a good manager they clearly make up the core of our team.