Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

Just now, BigGibbo said:

If the manager played to his/the teams strengths with direct quick attacks he would still be top scorer.

The constant bemoaning of his loss of a couple of yards of pace as if his finishing is no longer their too is premature.

What's he supposed to do when we're knocking it around the back?

I just hope we get a new manager in before he retires so he can say I told you so.

A few fans were saying this a couple of years back. He then scored double figures. We don’t create enough and half of our passes are between our own defence. It’s dreadful to watch no matter who is up top. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Yeah I'm not Brendan in, the style of play has fluctuated under Rodgers and highlighted when we've been good and shit

I'm really not picking an argument, I'm fvcked off, because the players aren't good enough.

We can go through every single player that's in the squad now and was during the 2 5th place finishes and debate if they're good enough now.

My answer to ever single one, bar Maddison, would be no.

I'd like to hear if anyone thinks differently to that.

Bazunu has kept 3 clean sheets in his ENTIRE CAREER!

Personally I'm done with LCFC until he is sacked or leaves.

Living in Devon I'm not prepared to pay to travel and watch this utter crap when l can watch Tigers pretty locally.

Not even division one made me feel like this.😡