Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Away Match Thread

6 minutes ago, S1ddo71 said:

We beat Tottenham not so long ago didn't we, don't know how we did that though judging by the last two or three performances, truly something is rotten in the state of Denmark (King Power Stadium & Seagrave)

Think we have lost 3 pl games to nil and not even a shot on target in two, pathetic. Especially one of those is the worst home team in the league. Utter utter dross. I'm taking cabbages to throw at the c**** next week 

• Haha 1

Crap,crap,and crap again….

Tigers won, so Rodgers has a good excuse..

I wanted Rodgers out,last October,I have never witnessed a manager in the PL

set up his players in such a negative way,fast fleet off foot,footballers playing so negative football despite persession…He just has no clue how to turn this around..

again how the **** did we score 8 goals in 2 games,but reduced to this..

The worse thing is Southampton ain’t going anywhere…

Then my W.End, another unnecessary downer..

58 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Possibly, but as I said before, if they hate him so much then they should speak to Rudkin/Top and have him removed. Its not OK for a group of footballers to pretty much give up and accept relegation rather than deal with the issue at hand.

How do you know they haven’t. By all accounts we can’t afford to get rid anyway and keeping him seems to reflect the aimless drifting of the club at all levels and areas. 

Just now, davieG said:

How do you know they haven’t. By all accounts we can’t afford to get rid anyway and keeping him seems to reflect the aimless drifting of the club at all levels and areas. 

I don't buy into the we can't afford to sack him bollocks. There is absolutely no way that if the players had turned and gone to the board, that he'd still be in charge. As useless as our board may seem, they are not stupid enough to believe that the players will be able to get enough points to stay up if they've downed tools

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I don't buy into the we can't afford to sack him bollocks. There is absolutely no way that if the players had turned and gone to the board, that he'd still be in charge. As useless as our board may seem, they are not stupid enough to believe that the players will be able to get enough points to stay up if they've downed tools

I believe his payoff counts as part of our FFP spend. We could just take the risk but I understand we are on a warning.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

I believe his payoff counts as part of our FFP spend. We could just take the risk but I understand we are on a warning.

We're on a warning with uefa not the premier league it really dosent matter if we break uefas rules not going to be in Europe any time soon anyway