Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Southampton away 1-0 full time

10 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

So everyone leave, is see you are an irrational poster. Todays loss was nothing to do with tactics, formation, training, seagrave, the master plan. It was lost due to woeful finishing and poor decision/execution by the players. 

I’m irrational ? You’re still looking for excuses despite performance number 1001 where we’ve barely shown up against the side sat bottom of the league and I’m irrational ? 

Stupidity now seems like a kind description…

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Bottom of the league who haven't won a game at home since August, we don't manage even a single shot on target and make it easy for them.

Absolutely pathetic.

We deserve to go down and be stuck in the Championship for the next 10+ years for letting him be in charge for this long.

Get out of our club Rodgers.

I sympathise - he was utter sxhite at Celtic - despite getting a few trophies - he ruined some players careers and we had some our worst and most embarrassing ever results in Europe - I was so glad he went - only a shame he went to Leicester - coz I liked Leicester until the useless pratt joined .....

14 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

You’ve got to ask yourself, why didn’t he throw souttar up front for the last 10 mins and launch the ball to him. 

Been saying that for weeks, bizarre. Youve got a bloke whos 6ft7 so you use it to your advantage. This **** would rather pass the team to death, absolute fraud of a manager

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Anyone heard this one... :crylaugh: wow.... :crylaugh: 

*breath*

:crylaugh: 

"They got a....." :crylaugh:

Sorry *breath* 

:crylaugh: 

Ok, ok. *compose myself*

"They got a lift from missing the penalty"

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: 

Is he serious?

Post of the day. 

He's bizarrely correct. They did. I've never seen anything like it. A quite terrible team, devoid of confidence, under pressure, zero experience, 10 men of 11 worse than our players (Tete v walker peters being the outlier...even Ward was better than his oppos ffs) ...and they had a 10 Min spell of being bouyed by a penalty miss. 

I was literally screaming at the telly for someone to go down with a 'head injury'....how the **** does a an amateur Punter like me know how to deal with it and he - a man who's devoted his life to the game - doesn't?

There aren't enough adjectives to describe the shambles . 

• Like 2

I think that was the worst i have seen. The Arsenal game was a tough watch, but willing to concede where they are. This was just awful. My son, who was totally devoted, just got up and started ready his school book. He was that bored.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Puel was sacked for having us mid table and playing boring football. 

I’d say we’re in a far, far worse position than we were with Claude and he’s being left to continue. 

Does anyone actually think we’ll

sack him? 

Top is weak and for that, so are we 

26 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

You’ve got to ask yourself, why didn’t he throw souttar up front for the last 10 mins and launch the ball to him. 

We won a free kick on the half way line after about 83 mins 

instead of pushing the CB’s up and putting pressure on their defence, wilf puts the ball down and plays it back to faes - rodgers has drilled them to play a certain way - they don’t think for themselves 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Ex pros Lineker and Tonkin now openly criticising Rodgers tactics 

DB7DD0ED-C813-4DF8-BDC9-E1BD2D3F8E8D.jpeg

What amazes me is not that this was Rodger' tactics in the first place but that even though it was so obviously not working (as our lack of midfield pressure gave Southampton plenty of time to just play the ball over the top of our defender's high line) we stuck with it the whole game.

• Thanks 1