Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Southampton away 1-0 full time

On paper this team of players isn't worse than the likes of Brighton, Newcastle, Brentford, Villa, Fulham. It all boils down to the person who's supposed to be in charge. You can be a top quality professional and have brilliant coworkers, but if you have Mr Blobby as your boss... that's a recipe for disaster. And it's happening to us

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Needed to do more with that (relative) spell of pressure in the first half.

Stupidly high line for the goal, good through ball but so easy,

Tete and Nacho ever met? So little understanding and cohesion.

Yeah we had lots of possession but outside of Nacho’s header wide I can hardly think of any real chance we had until big Harry’s header in the last seconds. 

4 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

I never thought having hemorrhoids would be more fun than watching us! 

Ill raise your hemorrhoids with my toothache. Must be worth something.

Watching this team serious does my mental health serious harm. Utter shit all over the p[ark. Saints register their first home clean sheet. Absolutely nothing positive about that turd of a performance what so ever. Garbage.

• Like 1

Just now, Brizzle Fox said:

And yet we'll all wake up in the morning and the fraud will still be in charge.

Rinse and repeat

Not just the manager either I'm afraid. We are a club rotten to the core. The decline in 18 months is remarkable and unexpected. No leadership anywhere within the club.

Whoa, we are a horrible team at the moment.

Maddison deserves better. By far the best player on the pitch.

Ihenacho channeling his inner Matty Fryatt. Holy moly some piss poor finishing.

Fine margins not going our way at all either. Is that the 3rd millimetre offside decision going against us in 4 games and then flippin Souttar hitting the bar in the last second.

Brendan will take us down. Elevator Leicester is back, the team I felt in love with. 

Guest Col city fan

I wrote on here a few weeks ago after we’d had the two big wins, to not get too excited because the one thing we know about a Brendan Rodgers side is that we could then go on a bad run again and lose the next lot.

And, unfortunately, so it’s proven.

Even the most ardent of Leicester fan boys must now accept that we could get relegated this season. 
It’s not only dropping points, it’s HOW we are dropping them. No confidence, very few shots, defensively still looking shaky and relying on one player.

It’ll be close now I reckon