Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Southampton away 1-0 full time

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

We are relegated unless he goes. The style he is FORCING on everyone is dross. Anti football. Noone pays to see that crap.

If we get rid of him and get relegated, at least we gave it a go.

Sour faced c***

About as much chance of Top sacking Rodgers as there is the stadium development being started ! The owners are not what they were !

I turned the TV off with 10 minutes to go as you could see we weren't going to score. And I never turn a game off early or leave the ground early but that was abysmal. 😫 ive had enough of it. Ive been rodgers in pretty much the whole time but that was such a shocking performance if that's what were going to get then he can f**k off right now!

As much as I want Rodgers out, these players can feck off as well. Control the game for 30 mintues but don't score, concede a pen the first time they get in our half and concede the second time they get in our half. The players are rancid and we need a full overhaul at the club. Squad full of players who either aren't good enough or are just looking at their next move in the summer. Honestly feels like not 1 single person at the club gives a shit! Almost feel like relegation and a full reset is needed. 

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

When did I say that? I'm not saying he should stay, I'm asking who is the replacement

There are loads of hungry managers in Europe who would happily take this on for the salary we will offer. Its not my job to scout them. People at the club get paid a fvck ton of money to do that.

• Like 2