Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Southampton away 1-0 full time

Just now, Jono1604 said:

No fighters anymore no backbone minus Vardy! 

I love Vardy more than probably any Leicester player but he’s finished and offers absolutely nothing.

He doesn’t even rally up his team mates and just points.

I think I’m going to need to come off here for a while.

Just now, Chelmofox said:

There are loads of hungry managers in Europe who would happily take this on for the salary we will offer. Its not my job to scout them. People at the club get paid a fvck ton of money to do that.

So in the middle of a relegation battle we bring in a random European manager, any names or just hungry ones?

Also if the penny didn’t drop after the spurs and Villa game that these players are better when the game is direct, chaotic and in/out of transition, he’s done. He’s not willing to adapt with what we have 

what the **** was he doing putting Maddison on the wing? Or taking Mendy off, putting ndidi on when we are going to have lots of the ball. Or just accepting Kelechi is having an absolute stinker and it’s time to bring him off. Them 70 mins subs are like the grim reaper of us getting points 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

At this point it’s borderline hysterical - if it wasn’t so sad. Utter shite show. Yes we missed some early chances but that’s not enough to excuse this limp and pathetic performance. 

Rodgers won’t go now, I doubt anyway. He bloody should go now. He should have gone ages ago. It’s a joke and we the fans are the butt of it. To come so far and crumble like this under the management of an idiot is hard to swallow. Gutted. 

I’m raging posting now but if I see one more post on socials about ID for tickets, mobile tickets or any other enjoyment killing tactic, they can **** themselves. Fans got more hoops to jump through than anyone else in connection with LCFC. All to watch minimal effort every week 

• Like 1

Genuinely dumbstruck.

We all know this was in danger of happening but the reality of it was maybe just too far-fetched. But the actual reality of it, was far, far worse.

Losing to the bottom team

Losing to the bottom team Home & Away

Losing to a team who haven't won at home since near the start of the season

Not registering a shot on target

Che Adams MoM both games

Conceeded via a high line with no pace at CB

It's time for the board to act. There is no feasible rationale to any arguement for Rodgers to continue beyond this moment. 

It's over 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Time to play Brendan Rodgers bingo…. On my card I have the words intensity control lacked possession and unlucky 

I've got lacking quality, missing a little bit of confidence, individual errors and I like my teams to be aggressive

Just now, CosbehFox said:

I’m raging posting now but if I see one more post on socials about ID for tickets, mobile tickets or any other enjoyment killing tactic, they can **** themselves. Fans got more hoops to jump through than anyone else in connection with LCFC. All to watch minimal effort every week 

From a fan perspective, I obviously want us to stay up. But honestly if we do go down I hope it’s the ****ing slap round the chops the whole organisation needs. Absolutely hideous club on and off the pitch at the minute. 

• Like 1

Just now, Claridge said:

The manager may be awful, but the players are pathetic. Can’t see anyone getting much out of this bunch. Such a poor mentality 

Majority of the same group that won an FA cup? 

The players aren’t the greatest, however they’re not this bad. This entire situation has been engineered by Brendan because he didn’t get what he wanted. 

We need a manager to inject some life back into this team. This is what is desperately lacking, there’s no belief, desire to win or confidence. All of our problems stem from the coach, he isn’t coaching. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1